What're you guys doing over your summer break?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Walter said:
Lots of words from Wally

Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe we could make this a game of some sorts... You must travel from your current location and seek out Olivier using clues found in Wally's posts! Only then could you truly appreciate and understand the world of Berserk... that and get a quick peek of this "attractive female"! ;D

What do you all think?

EDIT: For great spelling and proper grammer! :-*

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Hmmm, im think maybe we could make this a game of some sorts... You must travel from your current location and seek out Olivier using clues found in Wally's posts! Only then could you truly appreciate and understand the world of Berserk... that and get a quick peek of this "attractive female"! ;D

What do you all think?

It would be more fun if it was like The Apprentice, and it started with Walter yelling "THE FIRST TO GET A PICTURE WITH OLIVIER WINS ADMIN POWERS!" and then a mad cap adventure ensued, with a poster being banned each week.  It would make for great reality TV, neh?

SaiyajinNoOuji

Tell Me Why said:
Who is Olivier? Is that Aazielh?
To help you out and and to be a little bit more specific.

Olivier was one of the greatest entities on this board. He knew EVEYTHING about berserk. He would make predictions and for the most part be right on. He would let us know what was going on before the preview was even up. His knowledge was crazy good about Berserk.

Some even believed he was Miura himself. Then came the fated day that his old "retarded nemesis" came back and drove him away. :'(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
bph said:
It would be more fun if it was like The Apprentice, and it started with Walter yelling "THE FIRST TO GET A PICTURE WITH OLIVIER WINS ADMIN POWERS!" and then a mad cap adventure ensued, with a poster being banned each week. It would make for great reality TV, neh?
I have a better game. First person to bug Olivier gets banned! Just wait till you see what I have in store for the second person.

Do you really think he'd enjoy having ten nerds at his doorstep? He barely tolerated me 8)

Walter said:
I have a better game. First person to bug Olivier gets banned! Just wait till you see what I have in store for the second person.

Do you really think he'd enjoy having ten nerds at his doorstep? He barely tolerated me 8)
God. Dammit. >:(

SaiyajinNoOuji

bph said:
You know, that really did happen to the guy who ran planetnamek.com years ago.
I actually remember going to that place back in my "Ub3r fanatic DBZ" stage. What exactly happened?

A bunch of people on their IRC channel looked his address up using the domain name, and they just showed up at his door. They also prank called him a lot, I think.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Walter said:
Once there, I ordered a vodka w/ orange juice and everyone else followed my lead  8).
 And here I thought you were the "Coke" kind of guy.  

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Then came the fated day that his old "retarded nemesis" came back and drove him away.  :'(
 Even the word "Nemesis" is too much of a title for that cunt.  Parasite is more suitfull for him.

Yea, now that you guys mention it.. I seem to remember someone named Olivier posting at the Berserk (the game for PS2) message board on GameFAQs. He was highly respected and knew a lot about the series.

Here's a topic about him arguing about the Berserk anime.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915029&topic=21056502

SaiyajinNoOuji

Tell Me Why said:
Yea, now that you guys mention it.. I seem to remember someone named Olivier posting at the Berserk (the game for PS2) message board on GameFAQs. He was highly respected and knew a lot about the series.

Here's a topic about him arguing about the Berserk anime.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=915029&topic=21056502
Thats the Man!

But that is almost somewhat insulting... he is going to post at Gamefaqs? but not here? Are we really that bad? :'(

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Tell Me Why said:
Who is Olivier? Is that Aazielh?
To summarize: If Miura is God (the Christian one, not the Berserk one) then Olivier is Jesus.

Nomad said:

Even the word "Nemesis" is too much of a title for that cunt.  Parasite is more suitfull for him.
Parasite Lost

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
we finally turned a corner and saw a young man standing on the opposite corner next to... an attractive female.  This couldn't be him  8)  But just before me and Aaz were about to pass them, I saw him waggling his eyebrows at the girl, then half-rolling his eyes. This had to be him! And it was.
oh...so he's not really Mirua?

Don't mean to be a bastard and get back on topic, but moving out of home to Melbourne to start school within a week so thats I guess that counts even if it is winter down here.

Went into a big Kickboxing comp last Saturday in Melbourne for my first time in front of an audience of a thousand; They promoters paid for me and other fighters to come down so we got a night in a nice hotel room for free which was nice of them.
In the fight I was winning by far until I got knocked down in the third round which cost me the fight, so that sucks for me (nose still hurts a bit, as does my head).

Top Bottom