What's gonna happen at Flora's crib? Other Shiznit

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'll agree with Femto to a point. I require a panel of the Beast looking like a whimpering dog before I'm totally sold though.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter said:
I'll agree with Femto to a point. I require a panel of the Beast looking like a whimpering dog before I'm totally sold though.

maybe if you ask Oliver really nice... ;D

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I like the idea of Guts getting so damn Zen with the DS that he doesn't need armor. He can go into battle au natural just like Zodd or Slan.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

R

Radzeke

Walter said:
I require a panel of the Beast looking like a whimpering dog before I'm totally sold though.

I made no mention of the beast.

typhonblue said:
I like the idea of Guts getting so damn Zen with the DS that he doesn't need armor. He can go into battle au natural just like Zodd or Slan.

I sure hope not, dude.

-Femto

Something is gonna happen to Gutz along the way to Flora's place. Unlike my prediction that it'll goto Griffith, the story will still stay with Gutz.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Saiki said:
Something is gonna happen to Gutz along the way to Flora's place. Unlike my prediction that it'll goto Griffith, the story will still stay with Gutz.
Are you sure about that or is it a thought ? I thought newest chapter wasn't for these days. But the info coming from you Saiki, I think it can be true. And I'm wondering if Miura can stand Griffith or if he doesn't want to draw him anymore... such a long time already. Well what I say is shit cause vol15-20 are without griff ...ç_ç
Guil

Filthy Wretch

UHH FUUHHHH
They will get to Flora's and she will be dead and Zodd will be there and he will be like "Fight me for I believe you are the ultimate great one!" and then they will have a clash of the titans

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Filthy Wretch said:
They will get to Flora's and she will be dead and Zodd will be there and he will be like "Fight me for I believe you are the ultimate great one!" and then they will have a clash of the titans
Sarcastic or not, that'd be horrendous.

Top Bottom