Who would perfectly incarnate Caska in a Berserk movie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
:eek:

That's a killer ass... too bad from what I can garner that she's the French version of Britney Spears. Again, we need someone who is not "Aryan" or "Blond Hair, Blue Eyes" to play Caska.

Michelle Rodriguez?!? I'm sorry but I don't really find her really that attractive (in a movie star kind of way). Give me Jessica Alba anyday of the week. ;)

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Since when is Caska supposed to be "attractive in a movie star kind of way"? Anyway, her skin color isn't dark enough.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
To KJA, I know french girls (well it's logical...) that are sexier than Alizée, and most important that are interessant people.
Guil
"No I don't have pics >:( :D"

i must say she has a nice ass, a very nice ass

and i definately think michelle rodriguez is better than both halle berry and jessica alba, but, and id hate to nitpick, isnt she a little tooooo boyish.
i mean ive seen her in boyfight, fast and the furious, resident evil and blue crush, and even in her most feminine movie (fast and the furious) if it wasnt for her killer body i would have mistaken her for a guy.

someone who plays caska needs to have a 'strong' front or mask, but needs to be underlying innocent, feminine, and kinda reserved and unsure.

michelle's got the strong part down, but she sure couldnt pull off a caska

i still go with my original thought, find someone unknown for all the parts

G

Genn21

:) , duiiiii hale berry who else has the firmness and the waist line bust for casca only tihng wrong is her curly hair but special effects could fix that up in a jiffy ( now for that 4 hour long bang sceen between griff and casca ... fire up the popcorn ) id say put j-lo as casca but then the movie would suck her ass is way to large and that would screw up production ^^ and a good representation of the cascaness that another actor could fill in

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Genn21 said:
:) , duiiiii hale berry who else has the firmness and the waist line bust for casca only tihng wrong is her curly hair but special effects could fix that up in a jiffy ( now for that 4 hour long bang sceen between griff and casca ... fire up the popcorn ) id say put j-lo as casca but then the movie would suck her ass is way to large and that would screw up production ^^ and a good representation of the cascaness that another actor could fill in

Caska and griff or Femto and Caska? You really think J Lo's ass is too big huh? Well at least she could serve the Hawks coffee and breakfast on it.

LG

IKAROW

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
If Caska has to be Dark skiner and Halle Berry is not good enough, what about these actresses?

The Ms. Will Smith, the new matrix girl, Jada Pinkett Smith

1-9.jpg

or

Ms. Mission impossible 2, Thandie Newton

1-9.jpg

Or even, the Ultimate female warrior...

jones.jpg

Grace Jones ;D
Hey, stop throwing rocks at me... I was just kidding!!!

guts the hawk

3713^!^3 B0^!^
IKAROW said:
If Caska has to be Dark skiner and Halle Berry is not good enough, what about these actresses?

The Ms. Will Smith, the new matrix girl, Jada Pinkett Smith

1-9.jpg

or

Ms. Mission impossible 2, Thandie Newton

1-9.jpg

Or even, the Ultimate female warrior...

jones.jpg

Grace Jones ;D
Hey, stop throwing rocks at me... I was just kidding!!!

uhm, ewwww.
those ladieshave nothing on caska, i think that caka would have to b cmputer generated to have justice done to her. anything else would be to ugly, or dark, or pale, orbald, or...

SexyCharlotte

Lliugusamui said:
Makes me remember of the booties seeable at the E3 :D
Guil

Well I must say modestly I don't have the 'exact' proportions as Caska, but close ;)

And I can kick ass. But I'd have to chop off all my hair.

LOL

LG

puella

Berserk forever
KJA said:

Umm a bit late but I think she would be better for Charlotte.

and for Casca... how about Lisa Bonet? you remember the gal named Epiphany in the movie "angel heart"? She was dazzlingly beautiful. :eek:

lisab022.jpg

lisab02.jpg

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
She does kind of have a Caska thing going on. She'd have to buff up a bit, though.

SexyCharlotte

She's too girly and has never done anything kick ass. It isn't in her personality. I remember her in Angel Heart and Cosby Show.

LG

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Ahhh fug it all! I can't think of one actress who would be suitable for Caska (her ethnicity is kind of hard to pin down anyway... ). Maybe I'm in the minority around here, but I don't think Caska looks African-American or black. Her features are similar to that of an Eastern European or an Arabic/Persian person.

Anybody familiar with any hot actresses in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, or in the Arabic world???

Bring on the CG women! ;D

At least the artists will be able to get Caska's ass right...

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
J-Lo, Michelle Rodrigues, Jessica Alba, the French actress....... seems that they are wanting to change until the color of Caska that is what leaves her more beautiful, sexy and different from the other characters of the series Berserk and of other animês! These actress until that would give right for another paper that doesn't root Caska ! If they really produced a film of Berserk, Halle Berry with certainty would be perfect for the paper, in spite of some people not to agree with that ! Her age (35 years) it would not be any problem because she doesn't look the age that has, and it would convince as a 20 year-old woman! Look at Famke Jassen's example (Jin Grey of X-men), she is 42 years old and even so it is perfect in the paper of Jin that has twenty and few years and nobody complained for that reason. Halle besides being very similar of face and body with Caska, knows how very well to balance papers dramatic, aggressive and sensual, besides facing sex scenes naturally, only lacking some classes of swords and mount, then we would have Caska in meat and bone! I would not like to see a beautiful actress with a body perfect but empty and without expression as J-Lo, but an actress that really knew how to interpret and made an Caska aggressive, fighter, passionate, sensual and explosive, like her it is in the mangá, who knows until left an indication to Oscar for the dramatic paper ! :)

G

Gechmir

Bok Choy: My setiments exactly. She's not supposed to be black, but simply naturally tanned. I know a few folks like that.

One gal I know would make a very nice Caska :9 Ooh. Yes. I could see it. She plays college level soccer down here at Texas A&M. I think that's hard-nosed enough for Caska :-D

The real question would be who would make a nice Guts? Lou Ferigno (The original and only good Hulk) is a tad old for the part :p Gotta get someone close to Arnold Schwarzenegger build for crying out loud. And tall. Kind of a hard order to match.

As a side note, Halle may be 35, but she still looks plenty young to me. I know this age gap is quite a deal larger than my example I shall give, BUT... Colin Hanks played an eighteen year old in Orange county when he was 24-25ish. Though the gap is about twice what is being talked about here, it'd work. Besides, make-up these days do wonders ^_^ Hopefully, they wouldn't stoop to that CG crap that makes movies look horrible -- **Cough**Matrix:Reloaded**Cough** -- just to make a Caska

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I'm really not sure about Caska or Gatts, but I think Michael Clarke Duncan would make a great Pippen. He's the guy who played Joe Coffee from The Green Mile and Kingpin in Daredevil.

If I had to chose anyone for Caska or Gatts, I would say go to one of those bodybuilding contests (you know, the ones that they show on ESPN2) and find anyone who had the right body physique and has acting abilities. I'm sure there are plenty of talanted actors/actresses who aren't huge hollywood names.

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
Caska could be Indian or half black/white
If Halle Berry cant play Caska I know Thandie Newton could.
enter.jpg

Clarke Duncan would be a perfect Pippen. Duncan has the same expression and calm, quiet personality.
Another thing you guys have to realize is that black male anime characters are drawn with wide features. Black female anime characters are usually drawn with thin features. Elena from Street Fighter 3 and Claudia from Macross are perfect examples. Hell Lisa from Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball is black even though she looks like a caucasian with dark brown skin.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Miyu said:
I'm really not sure about Caska or Gatts, but I think Michael Clarke Duncan would make a great Pippen. He's the guy who played Joe Coffee from The Green Mile and Kingpin in Daredevil.

If I had to chose anyone for Caska or Gatts, I would say go to one of those bodybuilding contests (you know, the ones that they show on ESPN2) and find anyone who had the right body physique and has acting abilities. I'm sure there are plenty of talanted actors/actresses who aren't huge hollywood names.

Well, I harmonize fully that exist many talented actors in the world that are not necessarily from Hollywood, here in Brazil several examples exist. The problem is that if really had a film on Berserk, the only companies that would have money to produce the film it would be an American company. Clear that would not be any obstacle to be hired other ignored actors or that don't go American, it is only to see the good example of the Lord of the Rings, Peter Jackson is not American and your film didn't have any prominence actor at that time. Happily, today with the market Hollywoodiano open, can see several directors, actors and foreigners brilliant films why showing they changed the way of doing movies. But returning Berserk, I think actors are actors and athletes are athletes, it is not alone why Berserk has muscular and strong characters, that they should be interpreted by athletes that don't know how to act, it is only to see The Rock's example - Escorpion King ! If an actor is the face of Gatts but he is not muscular, a good gymnastics and would physical exercises solve the problem, so that it serves make-up artists in a film? To compose the characters. The image is not also important, the actor has to be good, it is not enough to have the face of Gatts or of Griffith, if it is not convincing, it didn't advance anything! A hug !

Miyu said:

Do u mean the one who also acted in Armageddon?

Vegomer

I'm a llama!
shannon sossomon, you know the actress from the rules of attraction. she's not a great actress but she has the look down perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom