Who would perfectly incarnate Caska in a Berserk movie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senri

I'm a llama!
id say any brazilian actress,or halle bary.She's slender and a good actor, cmon ppl.But she deeply resembles the women of brazil judging from her appearence.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
UH durr, maybe Pamela Anderson would be a good Cascar!!? Barbed Wire ownz!

G

Genn21

:D , Just use a cgi pimp-bot that costs nothing to control ask's for nothing and then gets deleted when the movies over. That would make a perfect casca.

Thats only if the obvious halle berry isnt the no#1 option for the movie right now. Griffer howd you get pamilla anderson as a movie choice thats rediculous... like casca's boobs are 10 times smaller and firmer.

night wolf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
vmjmarvelous.jpg

michael jackson ;D
:p

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
im getting a little tired of these berserk movie topics always the same ...NOTHING but crap

puella

Berserk forever
Grifth said:
im getting a little tired of these berserk movie topics always the same ...NOTHING but crap

Hum, Grifth. Your avatar says "jemben(part one)" on the right when it begins.
You happen to get part 2?
I want to see 100gals cut off by the guy. ;D

M

medievald00d

Reviving an old topic are you?

She's got the look, but not the skin complexion. Caska's a bit more dark skinned. Like a really tanned asian, or possible a light african american (halle berry)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
pheonixfenix said:
Reviving an old topic are you?

She's got the look, but not the skin complexion. Caska's a bit more dark skinned. Like a really tanned asian, or possible a light african american (halle berry)
halle sounds good to me...

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Hally berry is perfect, she has the same build the same tone and the same figure, and i think their bodylanguage would be very similar.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Ew GOD no. Why do people insist on Halle Berry...Barry...anyway? I think she'd totally ruin the role because she's already carries a history of other films. Oh look, its Storm!--i mean, Caska! People would already have things like that in their mind which would take away the true character of Caska.

There are millions of other people w/the same skin tone (actually Caska seems to be much darker than Halle anyway). Look for somebody who doesn't have as much fame, somebody a bit more unknown. Know why most of the actors in the LoTR series are awesome? Because they haven't been tarnished with a popular/mainstream view. Think of Arnold Schwarzenegger running for CA's Governer. Would people be shouting "its the terminatah!" if he was unknown? Course not. :)

Point being is to grab an actress who is better physically toned (yeah they can undergo traning, etc, but you can always tell if somebody's been built to fit a certain role) and somebody not as pretty as Halle. Caska isn't a babe, she's a rugged woman who has gone into battle, though she still retains some quality of attractiveness due to her being female.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Franz said:
Ew GOD no. Why do people insist on Halle Berry...Barry...anyway? I think she'd totally ruin the role because she's already carries a history of other films. Oh look, its Storm!--i mean, Caska! People would already have things like that in their mind which would take away the true character of Caska.

There are millions of other people w/the same skin tone (actually Caska seems to be much darker than Halle anyway). Look for somebody who doesn't have as much fame, somebody a bit more unknown. Know why most of the actors in the LoTR series are awesome? Because they haven't been tarnished with a popular/mainstream view. Think of Arnold Schwarzenegger running for CA's Governer. Would people be shouting "its the terminatah!" if he was unknown? Course not. :)

Point being is to grab an actress who is better physically toned (yeah they can undergo traning, etc, but you can always tell if somebody's been built to fit a certain role) and somebody not as pretty as Halle. Caska isn't a babe, she's a rugged woman who has gone into battle, though she still retains some quality of attractiveness due to her being female.

I liked yours explanations, but I still find that Halle Berry would be capable to incarnate the Caska perfectly! Clearly that I would not excuse one another unknown actress, but I find that this is only one detail. Beyond halle if seeming the Caska, Halle knows to be a strong woman and sexy , it is not why caska lives in the way them men who she cannot act as woman. Halle Berry has the same color of skin of Caska and most important, she knows to make scenes of nudez with naturalness. Clearly that for the film it would have that to prepare itself physically for the paper. While it does not appear one another perfect actress , I am with Halle! :)

-Apock-

There is more to "IT" than meets the eye!
Nadiaska said:
I liked yours explanations, but I still find that Halle Berry would be capable to incarnate the Caska perfectly! Clearly that I would not excuse one another unknown actress, but I find that this is only one detail. Beyond halle if seeming the Caska, Halle knows to be a strong woman and sexy , it is not why caska lives in the way them men who she cannot act as woman. Halle Berry has the same color of skin of Caska and most important, she knows to make scenes of nudez with naturalness. Clearly that for the film it would have that to prepare itself physically for the paper. While it does not appear one another perfect actress , I am with Halle! :)

I second that.

-Apock-

Kart

Resident /b/tard
i honestly think halle could do the best job, but if not i think an unknown, Halle does have the body, she's a very capable actress, she has the beef too. Although smiths wife, Pinkette smith, could do a good job, she has a great body, but i don't know how well she matchs, i'd love halle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom