Will the prophecy realize itself?

Regarding the human subconscious's power over the Idea...since humanity's subconscious created the Idea, wouldn't it have the power to change it? I realize that this hasn't been explicitly spelled out, but if you read between the lines...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
coolerimmortal said:
Regarding the human subconscious's power over the Idea...since humanity's subconscious created the Idea, wouldn't it have the power to change it? I realize that this hasn't been explicitly spelled out, but if you read between the lines...
Granted this is a Manga and things that done exist in this world exist here. With that, do you actaully think that the entire world is going to change its mind? How about no Scott? I think that maybe one thing that will never happen in this Manga.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
coolerimmortal said:
Regarding the human subconscious's power over the Idea...since humanity's subconscious created the Idea, wouldn't it have the power to change it?

Not necessarily, no. Because you give birth to something doesn't mean you can destroy it. If you read between the lines like you say, then you should realize that the one influencing humanity right now is the Idea of Evil, not the other way around. It's changing the condition of humanity through its schemes, and it seems relatively close to success already. Keep in mind that because of the Idea of Evil was created by humanity doesn't mean it's tributary of its whims. It came to be so people would have reasons for their unjust fates, and that's exactly what it's giving them.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Granted this is a Manga and things that done exist in this world exist here. With that, do you actaully think that the entire world is going to change its mind? How about no Scott?

Yeah, that's also something that's hard to address. I mean even if everybody in the world was unconciously truly happy with their lives, which is somehow hard to imagine, it might still not suffice at all to have any impact on the Idea of Evil.

Then there are all the souls in the Vortex. Maybe Idea can use them to draw more power regardless of what happens. I mean who knows? We have practically no information on all of this. But people shouldn't be so presumptuous in assuming that what has been done can definitely be undone.

Top Bottom