www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Chiba said:
Congrats on this great kit!
Is there actually any way for a normal collector like me to get such kits? Or are they reserved for special insiders? :serpico:

here ya go: http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g48530771

Great addition Derek ;)
The Schierke & Evarella with Custom Golem is just WONDERFUL !

Talking to Berserkstatues.com, I am looking desparately for an update of your wonderful website.
A lot of Art of War's statues has been released recently and I can't wait to know your detailed opinion for each of them (is it me or less people here give us their impressions concerning the new statues ?)

Long time no update, but here ya go. This is by far, the biggest project I have worked on with John. LOTS of custom work and sculpting. Visit the site for details and LOTS MORE PICS!

Guts: Black Swordsman with Custom Bird Disciple, Specters, and Diorama

gutstemple.jpg

wip_birdbust.jpg

wip_weapon.jpg

wip_birdstairsspecters.jpg

wip_walls.jpg

ref1.jpg

ref4.jpg

fulldiorama.jpg

gutsside.jpg

gutsclose.jpg

swordclose.jpg

birdfull.jpg

birdclose.jpg

spectersclose.jpg

spectersclosedetail.jpg

Whadaya think?​

PS: Please leave some comments on the website too! Thank ya much!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nicely done! I find the position of the disciple a bit awkward, but that might just be the angle. In any case, that's seriously quite a lot of work John went through with this. Birdie's weapon is very well reproduced, but I think my favorite part is the mass of spectres at the bottom. :guts:

Very niceamundo! =)

I already commented on John's own thread at the clubhouse .. he really ups the limit with every piece he does for you... ;)

Wow - amazing, yet again!
Congratulations on both this and your birthday.
Was wondering though, with something as large and fragile as this, how does John package it up to get it to you?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Yo, Happy Birthday Derek! I am loving that new piece you got there, and I had no idea the disciple was official from Art of War. Congrats to you on the new piece, and good luck with further collecting!

WuououououooooooooOOOOooooo !

That is great !!!
John is really awesome.

Anyway :
happy Birrrrrrrthdayyyyyy to youuuuuuuuu, happy birthday to you Derek, HAAAAaaaappy birthday to you hahummmhummmm

... ;)

It's been a LONG TIME, my friends, but I'm back with a new update! FINALLY! Hehe. I may have moved cross-country but nothing has changed. I still love Berserk as passionate as ever!

And here it is, the kit version of Art of War's, Guts / Farnese. As most of you know, AOW is taking submissions of custom painted kits, so I really hope that AOW approves mine! I think after all John has done for my kits, he definitely deserves to be featured on AOW's website!

Anyways, on to the pictures. Hope you likey! I sure do! :serpico:

Guts: Black Swordsman and Farnese on Horse

getaway.jpg

mangafar.jpg

frontleftfar.jpg

siderightfar.jpg

sideleftfar.jpg

frontrighttop.jpg

frontrightclose.jpg

mangasword.jpg

frontleftclose.jpg

spectres.jpg

spectresword.jpg

horse.jpg

And as always, there are more pictures and a description on my site. Thanks for looking!​

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wow, another beautiful paint job by John. That looks great. :serpico:

If that doesn't make AOW's site, I don't know what will.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Anyways, on to the pictures. Hope you likey! I sure do! :serpico:

It's just awesome. John managed to bring life to stuff AOW themselves made pretty dull. Did he add the spectre substance that's splashed on the sword (I think so?) or was it originally there? If it's his initiative then bravo.

Thanks for all your comments so far! I actually spoke with AOW and they told me it will be okay if I submit pictures via email. So they are reviewing the photos right now! :guts:

Aazealh said:
It's just awesome. John managed to bring life to stuff AOW themselves made pretty dull. Did he add the spectre substance that's splashed on the sword (I think so?) or was it originally there? If it's his initiative then bravo.

And yeup, John added that spectre substance on the sword. What a cool guy =P.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Thanks for all your comments so far! I actually spoke with AOW and they told me it will be okay if I submit pictures via email. So they are reviewing the photos right now! :guts:

Cool, nice of them not to be too bothering about it.

DirectDK said:
And yeup, John added that spectre substance on the sword. What a cool guy =P.

So I thought. It really makes it a lot cooler.

Top Bottom