Author Topic: Max Factory Femto  (Read 14459 times)

Offline Kaladin

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
Re: Max Factory Femto
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2015, 03:43:15 PM »
WOW.

Offline DraceYun

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 06:59:20 PM »
That looks great!!!! Now I'm not sure, is it the angle or sculpt? Either way, anyone who acquires this should perch it atop eye level so you're looking slightly up to it. Makes for a scary  :femto: face.

And dayum, that cosmic-skin articulation ruminating throughout his body (most evident in the deltoid, pectoral, and ab plates) is beautiful.

Offline A3DLei

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2015, 03:55:22 AM »
imo his eyes are too far away from each other, giving him a silly face under that helmet.... :femto:

Offline Delta Phi

• Sylph Sword
  • Falconian
  • Of the Nexus
  • Grail Serpico!
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2015, 01:07:52 PM »
Seems like profile or indirect shots look best. Looking dead on he looks strange. Now that I think about it, how many times do we actually see Femto/Griffith with his helmet on straight on in the manga? It might just be the nature of the helmet design.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2015, 06:20:42 PM »
Now that I think about it, how many times do we actually see Femto/Griffith with his helmet on straight on in the manga? It might just be the nature of the helmet design.

We do see it in the manga and it looks fine (during the Eclipse for example). Max Factory just messed up the eye alignment here. Nothing that can't easily be fixed for the production model I think.

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2017, 04:38:22 PM »
3 years later!  And we finally got a preorder link!!

http://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Scale-Figure/Femto/p/MAX_WHS_WD_00010
Release Date: Sept 2017
Painted 1/6th scale polystone figure with stand included. Approximately 420mm in height.

98,000 yen (a few hundred USD cheaper than the Guts statue from 2016), and for me it was only 2,000 yen shipping which is absurdly cheap.  Glad it finally is coming out!