Author Topic: SPECIAL: Skullkast Berserk News Update (June 13, 2016)  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
SPECIAL: Skullkast Berserk News Update (June 13, 2016)
« on: June 13, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »

There's never been more Berserk news. In lieu of an actual podcast, Walter talks through all the latest Berserk updates while stuck in traffic.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline Patrick

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
Re: Skullkast - Berserk News Update (June 13, 2016)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 03:37:46 PM »
Ahhh - yay! Thank you, Walter! I was hoping you'd do one of these.  :guts:

Offline slowishturtle

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 07:22:38 PM »
I'm excited for the new episode too. I think this is what we've all been waiting for for a long time now.  :ubik:

Offline Grail

• Spanish Inquisitor
  • Falconian
  • Of the Vortex
  • Feel the funk blast
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 12:40:11 AM »
Good stuff Wally! I'm actually relieved that you took the time to lay out all the big news items for this month - we've gone so long without content that I was worried that I was missing something. :magni:

The manga's is really the only Berserk-related thing I can stand to look forward to, at this point. The new anime trailer somehow managed to drain all the excitement I had managed to work up from the second teaser, and the game trailer gave me a serious case of embarrassment on Miura's behalf.* Nevertheless, I hope the game is a good one, and they don't just stick to the Golden Age, like you mentioned.

* Edit: I should clarify and say that Miura himself obviously has nothing to be ashamed of in this situation, but having your series misrepresented in such a gratuitous and bizarre way can't feel good.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:17:52 AM by Grail »

Offline Sikorsky87

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 02:17:28 AM »
It's an exciting time to be a fan of Berserk. Kind of shocking to have this much going on at once.

I was really looking forward to Lost Children in the new anime, but I guess it's looking like that's not happening...dammit! The last Musou game I played was Dynasty Warriors 3. It was uh, pretty goofy as you'll see in this YT clip... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSMpetv34M

Hahaha so glad I found that clip! Anywho, I'll buy it regardless because I'm a sucker for anything Berserk related.

P.S.

Everybody knows Rickert is the true God Hand  :rickert:

Online Cyrus Jong

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 04:50:43 AM »
Good summary. And I applaud your ability to keep calm in light of some of the...less than delightful pieces of news that we've received thus far. Especially in traffic.

Offline GiantSword Mufasa

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 11:05:18 AM »
New Skullkast= day made!
\[**]/
                     Praise the sun

Resonance

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 11:12:23 AM »
It's an exciting time to be a fan of Berserk. Kind of shocking to have this much going on at once.

I was really looking forward to Lost Children in the new anime, but I guess it's looking like that's not happening...dammit! The last Musou game I played was Dynasty Warriors 3. It was uh, pretty goofy as you'll see in this YT clip... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSMpetv34M

Hahaha so glad I found that clip! Anywho, I'll buy it regardless because I'm a sucker for anything Berserk related.

P.S.

Everybody knows Rickert is the true God Hand  :rickert:

The voice acting for Dynasty Warriors 3 was groundbreaking, especially Zhang Jiao's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsTtNhNyA_o :troll: