Episode 230

O

Ozmo

Re:Chapter 230

Uriel said:
Not sure if this has been posted around, but we know what the fat unknown guy looks like now :D

Already posted on the Chapter 231 thread, but I suppose we can still laugh at all the people who guessed wrong. ;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

xechnao said:
I am saying I propably don't like it at best. May I?

Sure, as long as we may call you a dumbass, dumbass. ;)

Anyway, that's a rad little preview. Guy looks a lot more classically intimidating in that shot, but somehow less so in Berserk terms. I mean, before he had the mysterious evil wizard thing going, like he could stand a chance against supernatural baddies. Now he looks like another big guy that's going to fall... HARD. =)

-Griffith

P.S. But who knows, maybe he'll turn into a giant monster or something.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Lady Griffith said:
If that's the case then I wonder...what would happen if he came into possession of a behelit?? That would not be a good thing. We also still have to see just what kind of minister/magician Void was at one time.

LG
The ones that so far did "use" the beherit were ordinary men or women (even Grifith) that had reached the edge. And the beherith activated itself by its own "will". They didn' t have any control on it. For this reason (do you remember what Flora said? She too didn't want to have anything to do with it) I think that even a evil wizard (knowing what it is) will keep well away from it.

roberto999 said:
The ones that so far did "use" the beherit were ordinary men or women (even Grifith) that had reached the edge. And the beherith activated itself by its own "will". They didn' t have any control on it. For this reason (do you remember what Flora said? She too didn't want to have anything to do with it) I think that even a evil wizard (knowing what it is) will keep well away from it.

Not exactly. Behelit is just the portal that connects its nearby place in the real world, where the "wannacallGodhand" person lies, with the place of the "wannameettheperson" Godhand (in the other world). Simply Flora didn't have this plan. But for this Kushan type we can't know still what his strategy is.
Remember, also Gats and Skullknight are practicing a different strategy than Flora.
What I find most quotable is to say that propably the Godhand won't want to meet this guy by being called by him if this guy potentially posseses a will that is against with the Godhand.

roberto999

More than a portal it seems to me ( except in Grifith istance- but his own was special) a demon that stalks its intended victim (its "owner") waiting for his fatal moment of weakness to take him before the godhand because, while it seems that being an apostle is so cool with the powers and all, the apostles, in their own way and without realizing it,(most of them - the snail count did at the end) are damned tooi

roberto999 said:
More than a portal it seems to me ( except in Grifith istance- but it was special) a demon that stlks is intended victim (its "owner") waiting for is fatal moment of weakness to take him before the godhand because while it semms that being sn spodtle is so cool with powers and all the apostes in their own way am without realizing (most of them - the snail count did at the end) are damned tooin Grifith istance- but its was special) a demon that stalks is intended victim (its "owner") waiting for is fatal moment of weakness to take him before the godhand, because while it seems that being an apostle is so cool withthe powers and all ,the apostes in their own way am without realizing (most of them - the snail count did at the end) are damned too

It's not a deamon. It's more something like a magical item or creation. To understand I'll give you the example of what was inside Golemns as per Flora's creation. Now it's far from the same thing and maybe more complicated but their nature of origin is the same. Remeber also when Skullknight makes a use of them.

roberto999

You make it sounds like the beherith is Miura's equivalent of Green Lantern's power ring or the teleportation device of Star Trek. The beherith is sentient. Two times we saw the one in Guts possession almost activate (it was begining to change),by its own will.
The first at the end of the lost children saga before Puck did save Guts from the specters that were besieging him , when the beast was speaking to him, It is in a single panel and it is hard to notice but the beherit was begining to change, the second when Slan did come to Guts.

roberto999 said:
You make it sounds like the beherith is Miura's equivalent of Green Lantern's power ring or the teleportation deviceof Star Trek. The beherith is sentient. Two times we saw the one in Guts possession almost activate (it was begining to change),
The first at the end of the lost children saga before Puck did save Guts from the specters that were besieging him , when the beast was speaking to him, It is in a single panel and it is hard to notice but the beherit was begining to change, the second when Slan did come to Guts.

What is wrong with you?
Do you remember how the puppets also jiggled inside the golemns when they were activated?
Skullknight makes a use of them as magical items.
He doesn't establish a discussion of their ideollogies as if it were first of all some person , but makes use of them as items. Void, Slann, etch. are deamons-persons. Got it?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

roberto999 said:

You forgot Griffith's incarnation ceremony ;).

And I'd say the beherit is reacting, not changing like it's going to call the God Hand.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

xechnao said:
What is wrong with you?
Do you remember how the puppets also jiggled inside the golemns when they were activated?
Skullknight makes a use of them as magical items.
He doesn't establish a discussion of their ideollogies as if it were first of all some person , but makes use of them as items. Void, Slann, etch. are deamons-persons. Got it?
You go out.
Guil

R

Radzeke

TELL IT TO CROC MAN, ROBERTO IS THE WINNER! ONLY BECAUSE XECHANO IS A CHOAD AND HAD TO CALL THE BEHELITS MAGICAL ITEMS LIKE SOME LOTR SHIT-EATER! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND READ BERSERK PLZ. THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUSLY A COMPROMISE OF YOUR POSITIONS, BUT ROBERTO IS A LOT CLOSER WITH A COOLER IDEA AND XECXHNAO EATS A LOT MORE PENIS ON THIS ONE.

I HOPE YOU AT LEAST COOKED THEM WELL WITH THE HOT AIR COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, EH GUY? DON'T FORGET THE MUSTARD!!! HAHAHAHA!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

SKuLL LoRD_PHeMTo_ADMIN said:
TELL IT TO CROC MAN, ROBERTO IS THE WINNER! ONLY BECAUSE XECHANO IS A CHOAD AND HAD TO CALL THE BEHELITS MAGICAL ITEMS LIKE SOME LOTR SHIT-EATER! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND READ BERSERK PLZ. THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUSLY A COMPROMISE OF YOUR POSITIONS, BUT ROBERTO IS A LOT CLOSER WITH A COOLER IDEA AND XECXHNAO EATS A LOT MORE PENIS ON THIS ONE.

I HOPE YOU AT LEAST COOKED THEM WELL WITH THE HOT AIR COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, EH GUY? DON'T FORGET THE MUSTARD!!! HAHAHAHA!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

You are right.
But please tell, how old are you?

Top Bottom