BERSERK illustration help

There is this BERSERK art illustration showing monsterosities that seem something like a strange mix of apostles and Idea. I think there is also Guts over there with his old armour, but ain't sure.
Where is this part taken from?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
There is this BERSERK art illustration showing monsterosities that seem something like a strange mix of apostles and Idea. I think there is also Guts over there with his old armour, but ain't sure.
Where is this part taken from?
If you're referring to the strange unofficial Berserk art book's cover, that looks like Idea with several arms and swords, it's just some madeup, fan bullshit. Olivier doesn't approve, therefore neither should you.

Walter said:
If you're referring to the strange unofficial Berserk art book's cover, that looks like Idea with several arms and swords, it's just some madeup, fan bullshit. Olivier doesn't approve, therefore neither should you.
It maybe, but I may also be a warcry postcard or some other Berserk art cover, or some other manga magazine. By the way I think they were nore of them and Guts but they didn't have swords. Just some strange trunks.
Who is Olivier?

M

medievald00d

I'll give you a quicky.

He has never been wrong about anything in berserk
He has the entire synopsis of the latest chapter usually 2-3 days before it comes out
Anything he says about Berserk is assumed to be correct, because it has never been wrong

Thats why we stopped respecting your ideas as soon as you started arguing with THE Olivier Hague

pheonixfenix said:
He has the entire synopsis of the latest chapter usually 2-3 days before it comes out

Can't help not feelling this sounds weird.
Ahhh, I don't like weird stuff.
Explain to have my support. If you can't then you are just preaching to the choir.
About all the rest we are all humans, ain't we?
I believe we have read the volumes lots of times us all, or at least many of us.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
How can he be a reincarnation of Miura if Miura.....damn, im too tired to...never mind explaining that...
You'r just a moron.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
You should have seen the thread that went all out of whack on chapter 232. It de-evolved into an argument about something that happened about a hundred chapters ago.

Too bad I was gone for so long. What the fuck took so long, Mage? was hilarious. Damn, LPL, what happened to you? Hit that middle-aged slope? :p

CARE TO COMMENT!!!!??
_1331500_jerry_springer150.jpg

Top Bottom