Series of Explosions in London

Venus

if only...
xechnao said:
I am not posting what I read in the news every second as I am not making anything my opinion. I read newspaperS, the internet, watch the TV, have more resources as possible and draw my own conclusions.
If there is something written somewhere that could serve me at showing something, I present it.
I read greek, italian, french and what ever article I find in english.

Then good for you Xech!. It's just sometimes, grown up people have a tendency of keeping their opinions to themselves, just to avoid these problems. Now, be a good boy and go to your room.

"Griffith No More!" said:

I am? I didn't know.
I never figured out who is your enemy.
So, tell me, who is he?

Venus said:
Then good for you Xech!. It's just sometimes, grown up people have a tendency of keeping their opinions to themselves, just to avoid these problems. Now, be a good boy and go to your room.

What problems?
And I think right now I am allready in my room, so stop playing mama. It really has no sense.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
I am? I didn't know.
I never figured out who is your enemy.
So, tell me, who is he?

Uncle Sam, he wants my money and touched my peepee. :judo:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
Oh, tah's bad Griffith
I am sorry, I really am  :judo:

PS: What did you feel when he touched your peepee???  :isidro: 

Feel? I wasn't touching his peepee! Stay away from my special lady! :miura::???:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/16/london.attacks/index.html

They released the video of the bombers entering the station. Identities determined.

S

Some Guy

Walter said:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/21/london.tube/index.html

I just heard about this on the news. I'm quite suprised it happened again.

I'm glad no one was killed though

My supprise comes from the fact that none succeded. You would think that at least one would go.

In case this becomes the US versus the world thread let us all have a quick reading of the holy scriptures to sanctify the grounds first:
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/88q1/13785.8.html

Some Guy said:
I just heard about this on the news. I'm quite suprised it happened again.

I'm glad no one was killed though

Rage Incarnate said:
My supprise comes from the fact that none succeded.  You would think that at least one would go.

In case this becomes the US versus the world thread let us all have a quick reading of the holy scriptures to sanctify the grounds first:
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/88q1/13785.8.html

There were only detonators (without explosives). Their scope wasn't to kill people but to redicule, to show that they can really strike whenever they like.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
xechnao said:
There were only detonators (without explosives). Their scope wasn't to kill people but to redicule, to show that they can really strike whenever they like.
Although the CNN story doesn't state that... it is a possibility. Bombs and gun's are not the only weapons in war. Psychology is another big one!

Either that or just some dumb asses trying to mimic it cause they think its funny.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
xechnao said:
Their scope wasn't to kill people but to redicule, to show that they can really strike whenever they like.

That's a good point. No one can really stop just a lone gunman from just walking into a mall and shooting it up. Stop someone from getting on a plane with a bomb/gun/toe nail filer is a different story.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

Anyways, lets see... the London police shot a man who was running from them and who had jumped on a train but was shot by 5 policeman. Now they are saying that he had no connection what so ever.

My question is... why the fuck was he running away? I had seen on the Japanese morning news that they had said that he was playing some "game"?

Can anyone add a little bit more to this?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Anyways, lets see... the London police shot a man who was running from them and who had jumped on a train but was shot by 5 policeman. Now they are saying that he had no connection what so ever.

Yeah, it's quite sad honestly... As for why he was running away, who knows? Maybe he got scared, maybe he hadn't bought a train ticket and tried to escape a fine, whatever.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rage Incarnate said:
Maybe he was paranoid the police finally knew about the 80 hippies in his basement.
My guess he ran because most beat cops don't have firearms, just batons and a loud voice.

Top Bottom