Series of Explosions in London

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You sound like a 14 year old agreeing with what ever his friends say... Bitch!

What the flying fuck? If anything I am disagreeing with over half the board. Just telling them, since this is my second of many possible debates over politics, where I am coming from.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I like how your views are still extreme to a fault, only the names have changed.

Good job! :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well kind a open question to everyone. If we are supposed to make mends with everyone, first you have to get rid of the extremists. How do you distinguish the extremists for the normal people? Do you go by the honor system? Do you bargin with them in hopes that they will come out of hiding and tell you what they want in a civil matter?

I dont think so girlfriend. :puck:

So tell me how, how do we accomplish this with out force or war?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well kind a open question to everyone. If we are supposed to make mends with everyone, first you have to get rid of the extremists.

Yeah, but you' ve got to start with your own house first.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Aazealh said:
Like in World of Warcraft you mean?
Ohhh heeeeeells naw you just didn't just say that.

But no. Not like it is in World of Warcraft, cause if they did, 1 Dishonorb;e point would reduce your rank, it would suck since you would have to spent countless hours just trying to get into any of the BG's (battle Grounds) and trying to grind out HK's (honor Kills)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Was watching TV a minute ago, and well apparently they were suicide bombings indeed, and not timed or remotely controlled detonations... From 4 young guys living in Leeds, 18 to 22 years old, Pakistani origins, all were from good, perfectly integrated families (one's father owns a Fish & Chips...) and never had any trouble in the past. Serious students, nothing could have led to suspecting them, even their friends and neighbors don't understand. They all purposedly left elements allowing to identify them on the different places they bombed. The four of them were reportedly seen playing cricket and soccer like normal guys on the week end before the incident.

Aazealh said:
Was watching TV a minute ago, and well apparently they were suicide bombings indeed, and not timed or remotely controlled detonations... From 4 young guys living in Leeds, 18 to 22 years old, Pakistani origins, all were from good, perfectly integrated families (one's father owns a Fish & Chips...) and never had any trouble in the past. Serious students, nothing could have led to suspecting them, even their friends and neighbors don't understand. They all purposedly left elements allowing to identify them on the different places they bombed. The four of them were reportedly seen playing cricket and soccer like normal guys on the week end before the incident.

Suicide bombers is the thing to say when you don't want to find them or can't find them but want to show that you are still capable of finding something.
I am not saying what they lied for sure. I just can't trust 100% everything and right away of what they say in the media that is political.

xechnao said:
Suicide bombers is the thing to say when you don't want to find them or can't find them but want to show that you are still capable of finding something.
I am not saying what they lied for sure. I just can't trust 100% everything and right away of what they say in the media that is political.

They have found them... well their charred corpses anyway, if u comute through london u get seen by ~300 CCTV cameras so they know exaclty what happned and who it was. The family of 1 of them even reported him missing fearing he was 1 of the victims seems kinda ironic now.

had to keep editing this lots of typos lol

Shehzad Tanweer: Aged 22, born Bradford, lived Beeston, Leeds. Studied religion in Pakistan. Forensic evidence linking him to Aldgate blast

Hasib Mir Hussain: Aged 18, lived Holbeck, Leeds. Reported missing on day of bombings. Said to have turned very religious two years ago. ID found in No 30 bus

Mohammed Sadique Khan: Aged 30, from Beeston, Leeds, recently moved to Dewsbury, married with baby. ID found at Edgware Road blast site.

Fourth bomber: Still a question mark over his identity. Believed to be a friend of the others and from same area.

The al-Qaeda Mr Big who planned the 7/7 atrocity is feared to have fled the country hours before the bombs exploded.

Quotes from news.bbc.co.uk

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
zooty said:
They have found them... well their charred corpses anyway, if u comute through london u get seen by ~300 CCTV cameras so they know exaclty what happned and who it was.

Yeah, they actually have footage of the four guys together with their bags before they split to get to their respective targets. They're not giving it to the media yet.

CnC said:
Didn't Al'qaeda claim responsibility? Did they just do that for the hell of it?

Several obscure groups, with at least one totally unknown, claimed it. last time I heard it was 3, but that was a few days ago.

Anyway yeah, reacting to the quote zooty posted, there's talk of a fifth guy that would have planned it all, and of course they're not going to find him so easily now.

zooty said:
They have found them... well their charred corpses anyway, if u comute through london u get seen by ~300 CCTV cameras so they know exaclty what happned and who it was. The family of 1 of them even reported him missing fearing he was 1 of the victims seems kinda ironic now.

had to keep editing this lots of typos lol

Do you have cameras inside the train-wagons? I also read that there was no camera in that bus.
And how are you sure that this isn't a setup. Perhaps those four pakistanis (if we decide that this was not a coincidence) were regular in their directions and that was known and studied, thus a perfect time bomb set up.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
And how are you sure that this isn't a setup. Perhaps those four pakistanis (if we decide that this was not a coincidence) were regular in their directions and that was known and studied, thus a perfect time bomb set up.

Xechlock Holmes solves the case again! What would Scotland Yard do without him? :guts:

Holmes.gif

SaiyajinNoOuji

xechnao said:
Do you have cameras inside the train-wagons? I also read that there was no camera in that bus.
Alright, this merely adds to my previous open question. if people think like this who are not extremists. Who do no believe what is said on TV even when there is proof. How do we convince the extremists that we mean to make mends and peace with out force and war.

Riddle me that batman.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Who do no believe what is said on TV even when there is proof.

I didn't say I don't believe. I said I can't still trust this.
And what proof are you talking about? What zooty said was not a proof.
Besides, I read the news awhile ago, and the same police of Britain is not sure (...are supposed to be, the hypothesis is...are the frases they use to talk about those 4 guys).
However, they also said that at least one of those guys had visited London very recently. IMO, this increases the chances it was really them.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
As you said to me before, this is pretty much the same thing.

Perhaps. But Saya, there is some difference of relations from what I said a page ago and what you want to say now.
"I don't trust" is not something originally internal, I mean something that is due to me, but instead, it's something made by the outside, something external that has influenced me -from the past perhaps- to act this way.
It's not my fault, it's their fault. If they had a trustfull history of truth and transparency of what they are saying and how they present things, then the problem would be myself, yes. But this is not the case.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Ok, thank you for that comment, now why not answer my main question which was more or less directed to you. You know the one about communicating with the extrimists.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Ok, thank you for that comment, now why not answer my main question which was more or less directed to you. You know the one about communicating with the extrimists.

I told you, you have to deal with all extremists. Not only one side, but both sides, one being your home.
For example, to not talk about US or west again see Israel and pals -which is also more clear. Suicide bombers are extremists, yes, but so is Israel in regarding how it is conditioning palestinians' lives and not only.
Even more, Israelis have also used terrorist bombings.
Btw, know that pal suicide bombings are in favour of Israel policy. That is to establish themselves over there as a pure jewish state.
That there is no peace over there it's not only pal fault, but Israel's too.

SaiyajinNoOuji

xechnao said:
I told you, you have to deal with all extremists. Not only one side, but both sides, one being your home.
For example, to not talk about US or west again see Israel and pals -which is also more clear. Suicide bombers are extremists, yes, but so is Israel in regarding how it is conditioning palestinians' lives and not only.
Even more, Israelis have also used terrorist bombings.
Btw, know that pal suicide bombings are in favour of Israel policy. That is to establish themselves over there as a pure jewish state.
That there is no peace over there it's not only pal fault, but Israel's too.
That answer is to general but say we do deal with our side that you speak of, how do you deal with the others that use themselves as martrys?

P.s. with out force or war mind you. That is my main concern.

Top Bottom