Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Rhombaad said:
Never settle.  It's something I've seen written by both Derek and Maiku.  If you're having any doubts at all, don't do it.  That's a lot of money to spend, even if it is a good deal, for a product that's been damaged (however slight it may be).  Have patience and I'm sure another one will come up somewhere down the road for a good price. :serpico:

Yeah, i think your right why settle if im not totally pleased with it :) thanks for the advice Rhom.. and thanks Rakashas for the input too

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Darkadien Zurel said:
Yeah, i think your right why settle if im not totally pleased with it :) thanks for the advice Rhom.. and thanks Rakashas for the input too

Hey no problem, glad I could help.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
No problem, dude. If you really want that God Hand set bad enough I suggest using the M World service. I have neglected using the service and have watched people get some really great things from there. The chances of finding a God Hand LE on Ebay is pretty slim. And if it ever does pop up I couldn't imagine it going for less than $500 bucks. If you want it that bad then try using the service. Or ignore me and ask Derek his advice. I actually think thats your BEST bet.

handsome rakshas said:
No problem, dude. If you really want that God Hand set bad enough I suggest using the M World service. I have neglected using the service and have watched people get some really great things from there. The chances of finding a God Hand LE on Ebay is pretty slim. And if it ever does pop up I couldn't imagine it going for less than $500 bucks. If you want it that bad then try using the service. Or ignore me and ask Derek his advice. I actually think thats your BEST bet.

Haha, you all already have given great advice. =) Definitely 214 for a God Hand set is a good deal. God Hand sets don't pop up often at all. Probably have been less than 10 in the past 2 years. To my recollection, I only seeing the LE set twice on ebay, but granted I haven't been searching as intently in the past several months. But yes, if you won't be 100% satisfied, just hold off. Gluck!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
berserker88 said:
Well can I get some advice??? How likely AOW Grunbeld (regualr edition) on Yahoo JP or Ebay??

And how much do they go for??

Hehe, you're kidding right? There was a Gurunberd normal on Ebay like 12 hours ago! :isidro:
I think it was damaged but the price was close to 200 bucks. Just wait, there will be another one on Ebay. (There usually is) For a perfect condition Gurunberd normal expect to pay around the 300 dollar mark.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Cool because I'd rather spend 200 dollars on something else than a little green/red solider!! $500 for a limited green/red solider with Grunbeld is ridiculous, when you can get Grunbeld(the part of the price really worth the money) by himself for just $300!

handsome rakshas said:

Well problem is with M World is ive never used it before and on top of that I read that how they handle auctions is you give them money if you lose auction they keep your money as credit like AoW does but i dont want that. If i go for a Yahoo Japan auction using M world id want it to be a buy it now so i know what to send exactly. I do want God Hand LE bad but i dont know if i want to go through all the hastle, but who knows.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
if you lose auction they keep your money as credit like AoW does but i dont want that.

No, they'll send it back if you ask, but you'll lose the PayPal commissions.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Darkadien Zurel said:
LOL clicked on this and it came up with a Darth Vader Light saber now hehe

Yeah, me too! Judging from Aaz's response I'm guessing its the Berserk Armor LE thats on Ebay for $499? I also seen a Guts Magun regular for $229 and  there is also a Lost Children regular thats at like 150 right now.

Edit: Oh, by the way... :guts:
The Guts attack form regular is still for sale! PM me for a even BETTER deal!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Yeah, me too! Judging from Aaz's response I'm guessing its the Berserk Armor LE thats on Ebay for $499?

It was the Armored Berserk PVC statue going for $499. A total rip-off basically. You can notice that while the guy changed the item he's selling the link stayed the same and still specifies what he was originally auctioning.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
It was the Armored Berserk PVC statue going for $499. A total rip-off basically.

Good God, no kidding. I payed about $60 for mine. $499?! He's just preying on the less-informed... :puck:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
A few nice resins on Ebay right now including a Guts Lost Children LE being sold by our old buddy Rob. Also, a Wyald LE and another mysterious Griffith MF 1 with both heads and no box or nameplate. Just thought I'd let you all know!

N

Ng51386

It's a tad overpriced, also there've been some problems with the seller at times.

But hey, if you want it :p

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I want the silver one so much more than the LE! But for 500 bucks I have a feeling that "The Wang" will be putting that sucker up again for a lower price. Maybe with a buy it now of 500 and a minimum bid of 400. Be patient! (For those of you who are still willing to order from him)

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
How do you guys know that this statue is an original AoW statue?
I've seen Griffith Horse Riding statues on eBay with a buyout of 35$ and they were all from Taiwan, so whenever I see that country as item location it rings an alarm bell in my head.
I'd really like to know so I don't buy a fake statue one day. :miura:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Chiba said:
I've seen Griffith Horse Riding statues on eBay with a buyout of 35$ and they were all from Taiwan, so whenever I see that country as item location it rings an alarm bell in my head.
I'd really like to know so I don't buy a fake statue one day. :miura:

The item you saw was a bootleg resin kit of Grif on horse and is NOT an AOW item. Art of War did release an unpainted Grif on Horse kit but there were a very limited number and are very expensive. Ask Derek, he is lucky enough to actually own one!

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
handsome rakshas said:
The item you saw was a bootleg resin kit of Grif on horse and is NOT an AOW item. Art of War did release an unpainted Grif on Horse kit but there were a very limited number and are very expensive. Ask Derek, he is lucky enough to actually own one!

As long as the price is ridiculously low and it comes from a suspicious country it's not hard to identify a bootleg, but I wouldnt know it if someone sold it for a more common price and that's what I'm afraid of.

Top Bottom