Author Topic: Grail makes doodlies?!  (Read 51101 times)

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
Re: Grail makes doodlies?!
« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2016, 02:54:54 PM »
Looks gorgeous and there are so many textures in that one frame, great work Grail!
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Eluvei

« Reply #251 on: September 16, 2016, 12:48:44 AM »

I'm usually not a big fan of Berserk panel colorings for some reason, but I think this looks absolutely wonderful and I come here to check it out pretty often.

Offline Tama

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2017, 07:01:59 AM »
I just wanted to give a big thanks to Grail for making this custom avatar! I love Sonia's character in Berserk and she did a great job on this piece, with Sonia day dreaming away.  :griffnotevil:

Offline Skeleton

• Falconian
  • Of the Nexus
« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2017, 05:40:15 AM »
Wow! You did an amazing job, Grail! It looks great!

Online Grail

• Spanish Inquisitor
  • Of the Vortex
  • Is it future, or is it past?
« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2017, 04:34:50 PM »
Thank you Tama for the kind words! It was a very fun piece to draw, it made me realize that I missed drawing Sonia from back during my oekaki days. Granted, I drew her in a much less flattering way, but it sure was fun. PS: Shoutout to Lith for archiving these old things!

And thank you to Skeleton, and all who commented on my last posting in this thread! I must be due for another coloration experiment, don't you think? :slan:

Offline JMP

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #255 on: April 26, 2017, 02:21:35 PM »
Sonia looks very cute! :ubik: I like the fluffy cotton candy clouds in the background, too. They add well to the "daydreamy" look.

I must be due for another coloration experiment, don't you think? :slan:
Yes, please! :guts:
A good sword, even if it rusts and dulls, has good steel that never rusts left over in the wick. That steel's the ultimate steel. Even if it cracks, if you return it to the fire, it's sure to be reborn. - Godot