When the country goes to shit...

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Ok when something bad happens, say zombie outbreak, race war, civil war etc. Who are you going after first and what weapons/vehicles are you using?

People getting OWNED by me = Anybody who ever sued for millions when they didnt deserve it, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Vehicle =
medium_2178672719_e9a74b5e00_o.jpg

Weapons of choice =
Sam79.jpg
, Smith & Wesson Model 500, Glock 18C, SG-552 Commando, and finally a sawed off double barrel shotgun.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
You after that your mom.

Edit: [Serious] I'm just adding that if it's the end of the world I'd go with better weapons. Instead of that old relic grenade launcher steal your self an m203/m4 carbine, ditch the 500 and go with something smaller or double up, fuck glocks pick up a thin 1911 and why settle for a double barrel shotgun? You want to get shot reloading it? get a semi auto shotgun, saw off the damn barrel. If it's the end of the world no reason to have a million handguns, stick with a few main weapons and you don't want to get caught reloading a crappy revolver after shooting all 6 shots. Also I'd pick up the manuals to each weapon and a million q-tips, and a lot of oil.

Also if it's survival why would you go with that [what is that an SUV?] crap, go with a Mini-van then re-enforce it. Vans are slightly better on gas, you can sleep in the back if need be and you can keep supplies. [/Serious]

I'd go deep into the woods in Vermont, far away from you folk looking for someone to "go after." I'd probably bring a tent, a water filter pump, a framing hatchet, a shovel, and a solid hunting rifle.

S

smoke

I'd say I'd get around via motorcycle. Less gas to steal, and greater manueverability. I doubt I'd have to haul much, other than some food and water in a backpack.

Weapons - Some kind of shotgun, and I suppose a couple of revolvers. More accurate than pistols.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
smoke said:
I'd say I'd get around via motorcycle. Less gas to steal, and greater manueverability.

Much more vulnerable though, and isn't nearly as polyvalent as a van would be. I think Bob got it right as far as realism goes in a case of emergency. If you had the choice, what you want in this case is a good old Land Rover. Something that you can drive anywhere and that's just about indestructible. If you need something bigger, go for a WW2 German truck. Those are vehicles that are still being used to this day in third world countries in the worst conditions ever, and that have been for over 50 years. And you can fix them up without being an automobile engineer with a computer station.

Now, about what I'd do myself... Honestly, not much. I mean, I don't really have anyone I'm interested in "going after". At least not anyone that leaves in my country or that I could easily find, and I wouldn't have enough of a grudge to want to murder them anyway. So I'd probably stay at home since my place is quite tranquil. If it came to it, I'd move to the lowest populated region of France, into the mountains. I know a few comfortable places I could "requisition" and that are far from everything. Since firearms are very strictly reglemented here, I'd get a couple hunting rifles with plenty of ammo, and probably a crossbow as well, just in case. Plus a few machetes and other melee weapons. I'd eat the food that already grows there (plentiful), and I could hunt for boars and deers since they're everywhere. Of course add tools to that list, I don't really want to list them all but I don't think getting them would be a big problem.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING OF COURSE, i'd prolly be one of the first people dead with an M16 a few 50 round clips, and my trusty M9, not to mention the hatchet i keep in my truck, i think i'd be okay. But me personally, i'd go looking for the nearest military installation. assuming they didn't survive and depending on the facility, you could survive just about anything on one.

P

Pencil-smith

Find out how prepared you are for the Zombie Apocalypse HERE!

The other quizzes on the page are pretty funny too, especially "How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?"

I would try to reach a seaworthy vessel and live on the Mediterranean Sea. The Gollum approach, but with more sunlight. Also, any obnoxious celebrities sailing around on their yachts are fair game. Yar.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I only got a 64% chance of survival.

That test should take zombie apocalypse karma and irony into account, like people that screw over others to save themselves always end up running into a huge mob of zombies right on the other side of the door they locked everyone out of. You have to at least attempt to help others to the point that you aren't seriously endangering yourself. =)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Well I got a 56% chance of survival. That's crap tho, as I know I'm proper fucked should a zombie outbreak occur.

I think my best bet would to either go out to sea or try to make it to the mountains. Either way I'm screwed. :void:

neko-sama

I'm so much faster and better strategist than Guts
I got only 58%, but another quiz told me I could take 26 five year olds in a fight, so I guess if there were children zombies, my chances would be somewhat higher.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
61% here. This quiz makes me want to practice my marksmanship, and invest in a crossbow or something less redneck than a rifle.

47% what kind of crap is that. I can run for miles and miles.. sprint probably a quarter mile before getting cramps and have no problem using weapons. The test doesn't even say why I got such a low mark. :puck:

neko-sama said:
but another quiz told me I could take 26 five year olds in a fight,

I just got 30. :daiba:
I got 40 on the countries in 5 minutes. >_<

neko-sama

I'm so much faster and better strategist than Guts
Ramen4ever said:
47% what kind of crap is that. I can run for miles and miles.. sprint probably a quarter mile before getting cramps and have no problem using weapons. The test doesn't even say why I got such a low mark. :puck:

I just got 30. :daiba:
fuxberg said:
haha
i could take 31 five year olds;
and i have a 58% chance of survival;
and my dead body is worth $4625!

Uza! :ganishka:

You're both probably just bigger bastards than I am -- in the literal sense of the word :guts: But then my cadaver turns out to be worth $4725, so when the 27th little monkey takes me out, my family will at least make some money out of it... Oh wait, you'd actually have to have some family for that...

neko-sama said:
You're both probably just bigger bastards than I am -- in the literal sense of the word

168 pounds of child pwning zombie food. :guts:
I still think the quiz is crap, any zombie quiz that doesn't ask you where you would hit/shoot a zombie is garbage in my book.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Ramen4ever said:
I still think the quiz is crap, any zombie quiz that doesn't ask you where you would hit/shoot a zombie is garbage in my book.

Well, as someone who not only didn't get a failing grade, but has the highest score here (that also goes for my score of 33 five year olds and $5000+ carcass), I'd say if you even think it's a question, then you're already disqualified... zombie chow. =)

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Griffith No More! said:
Well, as someone who not only didn't get a failing grade, but has the highest score here (that also goes for my score of 33 five year olds and $5000+ carcass), I'd say if you even think it's a question, then you're already disqualified... zombie chow. =)
I got a 69%, but then, I lose to you by three five year olds. Don't remember what my carcass was worth. I'll just say an average amount.

Griffith No More! said:
I'd say if you even think it's a question, then you're already disqualified... zombie chow. =)

No but seriously If one doesn't automatically "know" where to shoot, they're dead. It's a fair question as people's common sense isn't quite as "common" as one would like to think.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Phoenix Wrong! said:
59% for Zombie
Body is worth $4,890
29 five year olds in a fight
64% Moon Survival
47 countries in 5 minutes
56% geek

I got 48, but the damn thing wouldn't except my spelling. It was telling me I was spelling Frence wrong! :ganishka:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I got 48, but the damn thing wouldn't except my spelling. It was telling me I was spelling Frence wrong! :ganishka:
Philippines took me a good 15-30 seconds to remember that extra "p". What really saved me was Africa, South America, and Asia. Easy 20+ there.

Top Bottom