Kids' Christmas wish lists

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I had to transcribe these for my newspaper. They're all from kids in the fourth grade (9~10 years old) at one of our schools. Most are hilarious. All original spelling errors have been included. Dig in.

-------------

I would like a rabbit but no clothes the rabbit’s cage and rabbit food and bowls. And a four wheels and a elf like lily’s and a taylor swifet CD and shirt and someother stuff but you can pick it out and some more things twilight the move and all of the sahar plain in tall.
Love, Marissa
PS. I would like my paper whapd in bule if that is not much trouble.

I want these gifts that Im telling you all of the presents I want like a DS that is black with mario kart in it if I get it end I want a couple of new games for my playstation like Halo 2 for Christmas. And I want some games for my Wii like one of my favorites, Mario and Sonic and the Begingi and maybe some shooting games on my Wii. I hope I get something from you that I want.
Sincerely, Wesley

For christmas I want an american girl doll Julie Ham 3CD, iPod nanno, another charm for my necklace, the new Taylor Swift CD, North Face hat and Julie’s bed, and finally Maryocart for the wii.
Love, Shelley

I don’t want a lot for Christmas, well because it is a lot of money. I want a pink digital camera, slot cars, a pink 4-10 shotgun, some DS games, a cute puppy and my hunting license.
Love, Corinne

What I want for Christmas is an elf on the shelf. That’s all I want for Christmas for sure. And for her to stay forever.
Love, Kati

For chrismas I want an ipode with a taylor swift CD. I also want a dog!!!!!! And more Wii games, [me: You and me both kid... I feel like writing Nintendo the same request]
Love, Hannah

What I want for Christmas is an enalish setter, a new Nike football, NCaa Basketball oq,
Merry christmas
Love, Price

I will like to have a Wii and a puppy that Im not allergic to. A cell phone too. My dad will leave you cookies and red bull energy drink. I’d would also like the dog. Can you get my cat a toy also? And anything aelse y ou can think of.
Merry Christmas!
Love, Lily, age 9 1/2

For Christmas, I want a hamster and an Edward T-Shirt and a cell phone and an ipod. I also want a white north face hat. More charms for my necklace. A bin bag chair (orange).
Love, Lexi

What I want for Christmas I want a psp game called steal horison
Love, Gunnar

For Christmas I would like my own Xbox with some games, also an electric scooter that gose real fast. also a movie called “The Shining” also a bunch of other thing’s like a pop tart box with pop tart’s in it [me: Has this kid been given a pop tart box WITHOUT pop tarts in it before?] a new back pack all the things that are on my christmas list they are not important but except the pop tart’s they are real good. also guitar hero for my xbox and wii.
Love, Elaina
Merry Christmas Believe in poptart’s.

For Christmas I want a North face jacket and I want some hourse shoes and I wat Guitar Hero for my PS2. I want the movie Meet Dave or I want to see the movie Bolt. The #1 thing I want for Christmas is a Nintendo DS and the game for the DS is Cooking Mama.
Love, Bethany

This year for Christmas, I would like a yo-yo, a Wii, a nerf gun, some games for the Wii, and Legos.
Love, Lloyd

I want a roller pack pack, DS games, I want a TV for my room a webbing and a cat, But most of all I want my my little sisters to have the best Christmas ever.
Love,
Haley

For Christmas I want a 4 weeler, Wii, puppy, TV, cell phone, nerf gun,
Love, Will

For Christmas I want me and my family to be together, but I really, really, really want a Wii. Also I want a nintendo game please it would have to be ... Mario Kart DS. Also a nano ipod. I hope I could get a cell phone! The present I want the most is a puppy. Santa some people do’t believe in you but I do with all my heart and mind. I would name the puppy Jingle Bells
Love, Cassidy

For Christmas, I would like a beagle. I love beagles and I would like one for christmas. I would all so like a DS. I like DSes and if you get me a DS. Id like the game star wars. I would like a game on DS called call of duty 4. I love call of duty 4 and call of duty 5. I would like call of duty 4 and 5 DS. and PS2. Id like you to get all of these gifts. I would love to have them all. Please get all of these gifts.
Love,
Westin

I want a polaris four wheeler and I want a new pair of shoes also I want a wii and bow and some arrows and I want a hunting game on the Wii and I want a camoflage 12-gauge.
Logan

I want a star wars milleneum falcon a dragonball action figure a DS dolar gift card for walmart a wii music and a bolt video game for the wii

------------

From a 2nd grade class (age 7-8)

I want a PSP and games and DS games toycars, mokneol tran mokneol cars mokneol hellicpter and more and a moke kag xbox 360 and games.

Love
Nathan

I like a at-et and jet thret and go cort and bug bomp and air plan and robat and dog and a cat and

Love Noah

SaNTA - I Have been good this year. Do you know wh I can give my Old Bike to? Jake He is three and I am 8. I would love my momy to have a bike. Jake might wnt a toy car and I want a keybord pink. My daddy needs a bike I hope my little brother gets a bike to.
Your friend Abby
PS. PINK KEYBOARD

Merry Christmas Santa. How are you and your elfs? How is Rudolph? I hope you are fine. Do you have all the toys ready? Have a good Christmas Santa. Have fun with your elfs.
Your friend,
Macy

How are you? How are your raindeer? I have been trying to be a good boy. Please bring me lots of stuff that I like. P.S. have a great christmas by.

Your friend
Jonathan

I would like a good christmas and for it to snow. How are you doing. What cinds of cookies do you like.
Love,
Kyra

Hi Santa, I want ton e hock world industries. So how is your famely.
Micah

I have stribed to be good. How do you stop the time. Wha is your phone number. Pleas get me some toys books a pocket watch.
Your friend
JT

I want a Amerkin gril Dole an 2 bed four nicke. Ive I love you Santa
Love
Mollie Grace

I want a Nerf gun, spekkers. That red nose makes me think of rudolph. Santa is the bestest man on earth. Santa all I want is a good heart and so does my family. The hole world wants a good heart.
Love
BRannon

I want a baby doll that can talk and I want the littlest petshop! Thank you I hope you will have a good Christmas!!! You are my best friend! Please try to get me moonshoes!
Love Cassidy

I want a bike and a ipod and a trepler.
P.S. How is the raindeer I bet you are bise this year. And you bring me a pop stik and a ds and a moon shoos.
Love
Jaycie

I want a Amrecin doll to play with but I hope your feling well. And I cant wait to christmas. It will be so much fun. And I always help my mom make the cokies. God bless you
Love kayla

Stay tuned for more as I get them.

X

Xem

Is it not at least a little disturbing how badly single-digit children want ipods and high tech machinery? All I ever wanted was a Ninja Turtle action figure...

Anyway, my favorite.

Walter said:
I have stribed to be good. How do you stop the time. Wha is your phone number

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Deci said:
Is it not at least a little disturbing how badly single-digit children want ipods and high tech machinery? All I ever wanted was a Ninja Turtle action figure...

Back in my day kids wanted Super Nintendoes and Sega Genesis just as badly, so I don't think that's changed. Personally I would have picked either of those over an action figure.

S

smoke

They did something similar in my local newspaper a couple years back with equally hilarious results.

I wish I could be a stupid little kid again. Crazy bastards.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I have to agree with Bob, I can remember sitting on a mall Santa's lap when I was four and asking for a computer.

Anyway, I think that the general policy of gift-giving ought to be that if you can't bother to spell it correctly, you can't have it. "Amerkin gril Dole" indeed. :puck:

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
This is bullplop! When I was a kid I only wanted one video game per season! These kids got they DSs and they Wiis, and d'em ipods that break every time you drop'em and the store won't replace it even though you bought the freakin' warranty...

On another note, I distinctly remember in second grade being scolded by my teacher for saying Santa doesn't exist, and asking what it has to do with Christianity when it's not in the Bible.

Walter said:
I want a polaris four wheeler and I want a new pair of shoes also I want a wii and bow and some arrows and I want a hunting game on the Wii and I want a camoflage 12-gauge.
Logan

I never really read through the entire list, I only skimmed through it. From what I read, Logan sounds pretty dangerous. :isidro:

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Ramen4ever said:
I never really read through the entire list, I only skimmed through it. From what I read, Logan sounds pretty dangerous. :isidro:

The real problem is how realistic those aims are, he might very well get it. I on the other hand always wanted a rocket launcher or a flamethrower at that age.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Looking at the 2nd grade class, they have better spelling then the higher grade kids! :troll:

Also I remember when I got FF3 for Christmas. I nearly shat bricks when I got it. I put that son of a bitch in my SNES so fast.. it was such a great Christmas! :guts:

Scorpio said:
The real problem is how realistic those aims are, he might very well get it. I on the other hand always wanted a rocket launcher or a flamethrower at that age.

Go to Ukraine or Serbia. You might just find one in a bush. I met this guy at one of my training camps that found a rpg launcher and a pretty beat up uzi in some bushes in his home city in Serbia. Crazy sh!t. He didn't find any ammo though.

Top Bottom