Recent content by All_4_Yume

1. A

Griffith's point of view.

For an ambitious cold calculating murderous thief hellbent on becoming king Griffith was about as decent as he could be. This is why I like his character and that's why I think it's hard to hate him. I think he was a talented, sensitive dude couldn't bear the emotional weight following his...
  2. A

Berserk: Lighten up? or Darken down?

It's cool the way it is now but I think the humor was done best from volumes 1-15.
  3. A

Sexy question

I missed that. I'm definitely reading that part again (as well the other volumes:p). I always assumed that Guts did it with some whore or something. He was a mercenary since he was 6 so I'm sure he's had plenty of instances he could've paid for it. Although now that I think about it does...
  4. A

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Don't play the PS2 game as Slann's grab move is pretty explicit. If you do mash [] like there's no tomorrow!
  5. A

Imitation of Berserk

Damn! Now I'm going to have to break out the Genesis.
  6. A

Why Guts is able to wield the DS

I must be crazy cuz I assumed that Gut's was just crazy strong. Or the sword isn't as heavy as it looks. I can't remember too many instances of somebody trying to pick it up but I figure somebody buff like Azan could pick it up. I never put much thought into it because Berserk's fighting is...
  7. A

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Man you guys can't begin to realize the temptation for me to bump this thread. I'm glad folks are still posting in it.
  8. A

What is the least likely ending to Berserk?

Guts: Don't do it Griffith! I have the high ground! Griffith: Fool, you cannot fathom my power. (Griffith jumps and gets shoryukened) Griffith: I HATE YOU! Guts: You were the White Hawk! You were my brother! I loved you. Sorry I had to keep the SW love going. :)
  9. A

Guts' left arm

Losing his hand sucked but he still has his elbow so all he basically needs is something to hold on to the DS. It doesn't have complete wrist movement but it pretty good for fighting otherwise. His missing eye would be more of a weakness than the metal hand. He's fighting all these beasts...
  10. A

Comics like Berserk (without being ripoffs)

Why oh why did I click that link?  Mommy can I have my innocence back please? I'll never be the same again.:'(
  11. A

Was Caska raped in the Eclipse by the apostles?

Re: Was Casca raped in the Eclipse by the apostles?   I doubt that.  Miura has drawn hella fucked up things in the past way more shocking than the average wanna-be Urotsukidoji flick.  Dude drew half a chapter of Casca getting raped in various positions, drew a pretty damn graphic picture of...
  12. A

And you thought the berserk game was violent

I too thought PS2 Berserk was the bloodiest games I've ever seen but then I played Blood Ranye 2. Everytime this broad kills somebody (people not demons) it's like Mortal Kombat. The only thing I didn't see was entrails. Games have really come a long way from jumping on mushrooms and turtles.
  13. A

I was wondering if Caska enjoyed being raped my Griffith...

I just thought about this but actually Caska should have been in way more pain than any kind of pleasure. She's branded but yet gettin' The D from a Godhand member. Super Guts could barely walk up to Femto when they met and Caska's there in how shall we say... close quaters? She probably...
  14. A

Can Griffith be redeemed?

I'm pretty sure that's not what Griffith meant when he was talking about friendship/equals. He meant it in Guts pursuing his own dream like he is. In reality Guts became Griffith's equal/true friend when he left the Hawks. Unfortunately Griffith couldn't handle that. There's probably some...
  15. A

Berserk voice acting

I like them both but I think the dub is better. I guess I'm accustomed to hearing english when seeing medieval stuff like castles and knights. Japanese Guts sounds like he's voiced by least 2 different people. Unlike most of the folks in this thread I thought japanese Zodd sounder better. I...
Top Bottom