Recent content by BigFire

1. B

Episode 251

The only thing that pop into my mind is arrange marriage. Think about it, with arrange marriage, Farness's brother can unite their house with another, thus gaining their father's favor. This also effectively takes Farness out of Guts' group. That's the price he'll need to get what she need...
  2. B

Griffith and Alexander the great?

Alexander and his mother is likely to have murdered his father Phillips II to speed up his ascension. He started his war against Persian Empire with the goal of completely anniliating it once and for all. And no, he didn't do this by himself, but rather with an unpresidented army pioneered by...
  3. B

Episode 236

IMHO, a big reason reason he's got to wear the armor while traveling is the brand-concealing-sigil that Flora spend days carving and making is inside the armor itself (positioning right above Guts' brand). So unless Guts & Company wants to attract any more evil than one would normally find...
  4. B

Episode 229

Why do I see flashback to the manga Black Jack?
  5. B

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 Interesting. In page 7, when Grumbelio change into his apostle form, he yelled out "The Apostle of the Hawk of Light".
  6. B

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 The sigil that Flora inscribed inside the armor is to shield him from the effect of his brand. With it on, he will no longer be a demon magnet.
  7. B

Episode 226

I think that's Puck & Schrieke's job. The talisman just allow Guts to not have to deal with minor league demon on a nightly basis (so he can actually sleep).
  8. B

Episode 226

No, Flora's talisman drawing is the more permanent version of Schrieke's talisman. It blocks out the effect of Guts' brand, so he won't be a demon magnent. And Flora is nice to draw it inside of the armor.
  9. B

Who will repair the DS?

If Godo can reforge Dragonslayer, I'm sure Rickert is up to the task as well (he has plenty of practice).
  10. B

Berserk manga licensed.

As reported by Anime on DVD, Berserk the manga has been licensed by Digital Manga and Dark Horse. Don't have too much detail beyond that at this point.
Top Bottom