Recent content by blah

1. B

Volume 23

dammit... i try to order vol 23 from animaxis.com and they are out of stock... not only are they out of stock, but their distributor is out of stock... AND the producer is out too without plans to make any more without people interested.... "As for the reprinting - according to the publisher...
  2. B

Episode 202

thanks! :)
  3. B

Episode 202

you know, i think my missing these things is fate... maybe i secretly want to miss the scans... giving birth to a deity (living in the internet presumably) who creates demonic minions who make it so... the idea of hell..... :-X
  4. B

Episode 198

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou :) id say it more, but i think i might get banned :P
  5. B

Episode 198

:'(
  6. B

Episode 198

dammit i missed it... does anyone have it still posted?
  7. B

inane

i just noticed something they added in the anime series... in episode 2, just before corkus and them ambush gatts, it shows gatts walking past some gravestones... the gravestones have the crucified hawk with twined snakes symbol on top of them (the one from manga chapters with the behelit...
  8. B

thought

er... thoughts... dual nature when someone becomes a member of the god hand, can they split? i.e. something like, when griffith becomes god hand, there is femto, and there is the white hawk (seen sometimes but never really elaborated on that i know of)... maybe one gets more of the good...
  9. B

last volume

this is to something said much earlier in this thread... about this being the third of 4 parts... so they finished the first part (griffith dies/ascends)... and made it into an anime series now that theyve finished the second (griffith reborn)... will they start production of an anime series for...
Top Bottom