thought

blah

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
er... thoughts... dual nature

when someone becomes a member of the god hand, can they split?
i.e. something like, when griffith becomes god hand, there is femto, and there is the white hawk (seen sometimes but never really elaborated on that i know of)... maybe one gets more of the good, another more of the evil?

other thing that could mean... if skull knight was a sort of god hand person back in the day -> skull knight and zodd... ?!

also about zodd... hes an apostle? probably... the highest ranking apostle? probably... but he isnt really directly under anyone it seems... the behelit apostle created his minions and he was probably created by slann (visions in the smoke over the pot of children in the orgy cave)... then who made zodd?
when the god hand came before and (presumably) the chancellor or whatever became void, didnt one of the godhand die or something? perhaps zodd is left over from that time... an old apostle who still has to serve but has no real binding loyalty

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
er... thoughts... dual nature

when someone becomes a member of the god hand, can they split?
i.e. something like, when griffith becomes god hand, there is femto, and there is the white hawk (seen sometimes but never really elaborated on that i know of)... maybe one gets more of the good, another more of the evil?

other thing that could mean... if skull knight was a sort of god hand person back in the day -> skull knight and zodd... ?!

also about zodd... hes an apostle? probably... the highest ranking apostle? probably... but he isnt really directly under anyone it seems... the behelit apostle created his minions and he was probably created by slann (visions in the smoke over the pot of children in the orgy cave)... then who made zodd?
when the god hand came before and (presumably) the chancellor or whatever became void, didnt one of the godhand die or something? perhaps zodd is left over from that time... an old apostle who still has to serve but has no real binding loyalty

As much as I hate cop-outs I must say to you it's unknown. :(
About splitting personalities I don't think so because they are fully aware of their past lives and even carry scars from that past life (emotional scars that is). The Count from the first storyline is a prime example of this. He remembers what his wife did to him and was not keen on GodHand showing his past pain on "instant replay" as it were. Roshinu is another one. She remember her friendship with Jill and for the most part is friendly towards Jill. I'm sure the same applies to Femto. Unfortunatly he didn't a lot of screen time so we couldn't really see anything that would give us a new perspective of him.

Skull Knight and Zoddo are diffucult to classify as apostles due to the difference in power level between them and say Wyld and the Snake Baron. SK could have been a member of Godhand. It's not out of the question. He countered Femto's attack which should have been an impossibility but he did counter it shows me anyway that we have not seen the full extent of SK power. Zoddo is harder to peg. He's not as strong as SK but stronger than any other standard apostle. Their official orgins will answer most if not all of our questions. The Behelit itself is even a mystery.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Behelit itself is even a mystery.  

happy!.jpg

Top Bottom