Recent content by Chris

1. C

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 I always get confused about the ON and KUN readings -_-;;; * kicks Jwpce hard in the... * Do you think the translation for the title was correct though ?
  2. C

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 The Special Preview of Episode 230 is up A famous lord of Midland... :) It seems after all that the "Seima Senki" Chapter goes on... As for the title: "Ma Shiro" (Evil Castle ?).
  3. C

Episode 228

Re:Episode 229 I really don't think so. More like the end of the "Seima Senki" Chapter. By the way, regarding the translation of this chapter title in this thread, can we now settle on what would be the most accurate ?
  4. C

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 Check this post to see why it's much more likely than "mierre", "myur", or anything else. Characters' names in Berserk are often references (e.g "Schierke", "Puck", "Serpico")
  5. C

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 It's more likely to be _Mule Warflame_
  6. C

Any hope for Casca?

Re:any hope for casca???? I don't think he ever mentioned a "happy ending" for Berserk, just that it wouldn't be a _pessimistic_ one, which is not quite the same.
  7. C

Volume 25 Cover

Isn't she just behind Farneze, on the right ?
  8. C

Wonderful Days

I think you should also check out the trailer ^^ Character animation seems promising too. Now I just hope there'll be a good enough storyline.
  9. C

Wonderful Days

I think it's rather a korean production ^_^; The images are really nice, I'm looking forward to watching it.
  10. C

New Hirasawa Album, or What happened to all the Hirasawa on P2p proggies?

Susumu Hirasawa "against the carnage" This way...
  11. C

Where do I get the manga?

D'un côté c'est vrai... ^^ mais de l'autre, la pillule a encore du mal à passer pour moi. -__- I still don't understand why DV flipped the manga (I just can't imagine Miura required any foreign version to be that way...). They usually claim to do so with works targeted at general public (which...
  12. C

Huh ? ^__^;;
  13. C

Volume 2 is available too, now.
  14. C

Griffith the enchanter

Actually, there's even something that kinda looks like Grunbeld's shield, just on the left of this guy. Don't have my scanner handy right now, but ...naah, I'll shut up for now ^_^;;; Well, it kinda bugged me too for a moment. Then I just thought about where I could most likely find such...
  15. C

Griffith the enchanter

Just as Griffith said: Only it's _long_ before... ^^ Check your volume 12.
Top Bottom