Where do I get the manga?

T

temporary

Walter, Id like to say that yer a horrible moderator/admin for this board as I cannot c this thread has not been locked yet. 2 Thumbs down for you !!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
Walter, Id like to say that yer a horrible moderator/admin for this board as I cannot c this thread has not been locked yet. 2 Thumbs down for you !!!
You're a wonderful board personality! Your posts are very worthwhile and I can see the thought and effort put into them. Thanks for your contributions!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
UrashimaSenpai said:

He makes a good point, Walter. I mean, look at the trash you haven't banned yet.

-Griffith

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
yeah I mean shouldn't people spend some time lookin' around the site instead of asking over and over...I've only been here 3-4 months and this question has been asked at least 5 times...people please do the moderators a favor and read the old posts, like Puella said "It's our history"

AntMan

I honestly think i sorta look like Gatts
Umm... I still haven't got help with Rainmaka13 site on arctic nightfall, no matter where i try to do it, It's won't let me in it has the Big old FORBIDDEN, you do not have permission to access this site

AntMan

Ummmmm I don't find anything with Faq, Because i can't access the sites, and that was the first thing i looked at when i visited the site

AntMan

I can't goto any of the manga through this site :(, It just won't let me thats why i have problems finding manga.... cause it won't let me in

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I can't goto any of the manga through this site , It just won't let me thats why i have problems finding manga.... cause it won't let me in
Thats 'cause the only manga scans "on the site" are the recent chapters that peulla has posted.

I do remember the main site and/or FAQ being down a while ago. Should be fine now.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
BOB said:
And ts maybe if you look long enough at that linked picture you'll find your apology there.

frankly spoken, i expexted that sorta reply from you.

it's, however, nice to see you understood that that link was inappropriate, and that you made a point by saying you won't post that kind of thing again.

that's good enough for me.

as for me, i can't - like other people - just ignore that kind of thing, i just want to prevent that kind of stuff being posted on this particular board. this board, to me, was always special in a way, it differs from other boards in many ways. A lot of smart and cool people devote their thoughts and ideas about berserk to this board, that's why I enjoy hanging around here.
A link like the one mentioned takes something away from the whole atmosphere of this board. That's not in my mind, and it may not be in the mind of other board members.

This is also why i can't understand that the boards admins, Walter and Griffith, abstain from an opinion for this matter (this is NOT to be understood as an attack, really - it just comes to my attention)

So, BOB, i hope you can understand my point of view, and why i said what has been said.

-TS

T

temporary

DAMNIT!!! Buy the manga -_-;; THEY'RE REAL CHEAP! I got the chinese translated version from HK, they're fucking $3 bucks each, and they're not fakes either (i mean, why the hell would pple freaking fake manga thats already so cheap???)...

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Wow! how many legal sites with escaners and translations you mentioned ! The mangá of Berserk will begin to be published here in Brazil in March, that good! In spite of this good news, I will continue buying the mangá in Japanese, why if I will wait for the Brazilian publication, it will take 4 years to reach the recent history of the mangá :'( :'(

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Nadiaska said:
Wow! how many legal sites with escaners and translations you mentioned ! The mangá of Berserk will begin to be published here in Brazil in March, that good! In spite of this good news, I will continue buying the mangá in Japanese, why if I will wait for the Brazilian publication, it will take 4 years to reach the recent history of the mangá :'( :'(

4 years??? you serious? we had to wait 1,5 years here in Austria... we're now up to vol. 20. one volume per month is cool with me. How often do they release them volumes in Brazil?

4 years, g......

-TS

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
trapped_soul said:
Nadiaska said:

4 years??? you serious? we had to wait 1,5 years here in Austria... we're now up to vol. 20. one volume per month is cool with me. How often do they release them volumes in Brazil?

4 years, g......

-TS

Good, for here it should follow the same outline of the already published for here (as Rurouni Kenshim, One Piece, Vagabond, etc) or be 1 volume a month! The problem is that here in Brazil 1 volume the half of a Japanese original mangá is equal! Explaining better: Edition 1 and 2 (Brazil) = volume 1 Japanese! And how leaves a month :'( :'( :'(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
trapped_soul said:
Nadiaska said:

4 years, g......

-TS

Ahah, here in France, release rate should be something like 1 volume every 6 month ... and they're already late with it, only vol. 1 is available so far.

Aazealh said:
Ahah, here in France, release rate should be something like 1 volume every 6 month ... and they're already late with it, only vol. 1 is available so far.

Volume 2 is available too, now.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Majin Tenshi said:
Thats 'cause the only manga scans "on the site" are the recent chapters that peulla has posted.

I do remember the main site and/or FAQ being down a while ago. Should be fine now.

Um, you all do realize he's not looking for scans, right? He's talking about Ranemaka's site, the translation databse. TEXT.

Guillaume said:
ça fait plaizzzz 8)

D'un côté c'est vrai... ^^
mais de l'autre, la pillule a encore du mal à passer pour moi. -__-

I still don't understand why DV flipped the manga (I just can't imagine Miura required any foreign version to be that way...). They usually claim to do so with works targeted at general public (which is clearly not the case here), so as not to repel potential readers. That is plain bullshit, as more and more people are getting used to reading from right to left, thanks to some other translated mangas.

Anyway, I guess I'll eventually buy the damn version (or at least some specific volumes), so as to introduce some friends with the manga. I already tried handing them some japanese volumes with fragmented translation scripts, but they didn't seem eager to make the "effort"... -__-;

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
kimchan said:
Um, you all do realize he's not looking for scans, right? He's talking about Ranemaka's site, the translation databse. TEXT.
I coulda swore that some one wanted scans in this thread.
Maybe I just assumed this was another one of those scan requests. I got tired of actualy reading those and, at most, skimed anything that looked like one.
Anyways, it was a while ago, I can't realy remember.

Gomen

petezilla

hahaha
Chris said:
Guillaume said:
ça fait plaizzzz 8)

D'un côté c'est vrai... ^^
mais de l'autre, la pillule a encore du mal à passer pour moi. -__-

I still don't understand why DV flipped the manga (I just can't imagine Miura required any foreign version to be that way...). They usually claim to do so with works targeted at general public (which is clearly not the case here), so as not to repel potential readers. That is plain bullshit, as more and more people are getting used to reading from right to left, thanks to some other translated mangas.

Anyway, I guess I'll eventually buy the damn version (or at least some specific volumes), so as to introduce some friends with the manga. I already tried handing them some japanese volumes with fragmented translation scripts, but they didn't seem eager to make the "effort"... -__-;
[td][/td]

When you say DV you do mean Dybex don't you ? How many months where there between volume one and 2 ? was it 3 or 4 months?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
When you say DV you do mean Dybex don't you ? How many months where there between volume one and 2 ? was it 3 or 4 months?

DV means Dynamic Vision, a french company that sells manga, as for the time between releases I can't tell accurately but that would be more like 6/7 months to me.

Top Bottom