Recent content by CreepZ

1. C

New Advent Children Trailer

Ahaha well thanks for the compliments Oliver hague. Theres nothing like a good ol flame to rent your anger is there?. You will make someone a perfect wife one day. Btw Ingusdei had the right idea. Im only on here to take the piss. basically Im just seeing how far I can get till I get the...
  2. C

That is not me Oliver hague. Sorry to burst your bubble. Btw a hell of alot of people use the nick Itachi. and didnt anyone ever tell you not to make assumptions?
  3. C

Shit now Im scared. What are you saying? that my account will get banned and I wont be able to post in shootin the breeze no more? uh oh. Now these something to worry over.
  4. C

I dont hate oliver hague. Infact I see where he is coming from. I have seen his posts on gamefaq and that is perhaps why I was a little hostile towards him. The thing is he only makes posts where he is trying to correct someone or correct some minor flaw. We all do that, I mean everyone looks...
  5. C

Listen. I do talk alot of crap on this board. True enough. But Im not the type of person to call something crap if I dont even know what the hell it is. FFVII adevnt children and dirge of cerberus are both spinoffs of FVII which are being released soon. Dirge of cerberus however is a game and...
  6. C

Come on man, seriously. Game sites have been talking about Advent children for the last two years for crying out loud. Its a bit hard to not know what the hell FFVII:AC is.
  7. C

So what is wrong? Hmm I said it is a fmv movie that is being released for the psp? what is wrong in that statement? and yea I do know what the hell I am talking about. Everyone knows what Advent children is and every knows that its a spinoff of FFVII that is being made by Squake:E. And spinoff's...
  8. C

oh yea its a fmv movie that is being released on a handheld game console. Sorry for not being 100% accurate your lordship, PLEASE DONT SMITE ME. Geez do you think because you can translate japanese that the sunshine shines out of your ass or something?
  9. C

FIGHTERZ LOLZERRS!

ahahaha, wow. That picture ranks in my top ten list as one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen in my life.
  10. C

Plus Ill bet 100 bucks right now that the game is going to be bad, really bad
  11. C

FIGHTERZ LOLZERRS!

Oi! DemonX. I know electrofunk and you have some hate going on, Im guess you would probably like to do him some harm in "any" way possible. But DONT use me as a scape goat for your own sordid fantasy, you sick sick poor man.
  12. C

Ghosts.... Real or not? You be the judge.

Yea ghosts are real for sure man. I remember one time I was on my pc and was reading my fav forum, gamefaqs and I heared a Boom BOOM BOOM in the kitchen. I was like wtf was that man? I need to check that shit out, so I pulled out my swiss army knife and flipped out my 2 inch fingernail filler...
  13. C

welcome CrimGhost!

Oh so there is a difference between shootin the breeze and the other forums on this website? damn are you sure? because I see the same old shit throughout all the forums. Infact you might aswell do away with multiple forums and just make one big ass forum and call this website shitknight or...
  14. C

welcome CrimGhost!

By the way how come I dont get a thread welcoming me? I am new member aswell you know. Whats you guys problem? are you racist? this is pure bullshit. and what is this quarantined bollocks under my name. More racist bollocks I bet. Damn Nazi webpage.
  15. C

PS2 Berserk game online petition

Crimghost wtf are you talking about man. You know you love Gamefaqs you two-timeing toss pot. I can see your posts plastered all over the forum. Hell you even post on there more than me... Although I do post through gamespot because I am of a higher class and priviledge than the average gamefaq...
Top Bottom