welcome CrimGhost!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Just a word of advice...

Word is on the street that Sparnage sexually molested the last new member named Spawn so try and stay away from him.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
Just like you molested CrimGhost ???

Beware of Demon X also, even tho I think he and Malf are going steady

CrimGhost said:
He told me he wacked off to pictures of dogs...then he ran.

Sure sounds like sparnages work

Awww, you're breaking my heart Elektro. Just out of curiosity how old are you?

Oh and before I consider leaving the post at that question alone for one of the more simple and predictable minds of the board (You of course before you second guess who I mean) to post a comment like "Why, are you into kids as well?" or something along those lines. 

I ask because I gathered you are probably a few years older than me, and I'm going to be honest with you Elektro this is only one example of all the lame shit you have posted since I have been here, I mean the countless threads in shootin the breeze you have posted. The latest little thread in particular being "Malf and Demon sitting in a tree" Did you even realise the joke was partly on you for coming up with that?
I wouldn't have bothered saying anything in the past because it had nothing to do with me, so I guess now is an appropriate to tell you.   

Anyway this leads me to my second and very real question; Are you a tad slow? It's ok Elektro, you can tell me...

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Sparnage said:
Awww, you're breaking my heart Elektro. Just out of curiosity how old are you?

Oh and before I consider leaving the post at that question alone for one of the more simple and predictable minds of the board (You of course before you second guess who I mean) to post a comment like "Why, are you into kids as well?" or something along those lines. 

I ask because I gathered you are probably a few years older than me, and I'm going to be honest with you Elektro this is only one example of all the lame shit you have posted since I have been here, I mean the countless threads in shootin the breeze you have posted. The latest little thread in particular being "Malf and Demon sitting in a tree" Did you even realise the joke was partly on you for coming up with that?
I wouldn't have bothered saying anything in the past because it had nothing to do with me, so I guess now is an appropriate to tell you.   

Anyway this leads me to my second and very real question; Are you a tad slow? It's ok Elektro, you can tell me

Sparnage:

This is just the word on the street , hell even crimghost which is rather new has been forewarned about your behavior by yet another party.

About your silly questions well, at least could you be a little more inventive than just using the "retard" and the "how old are you" cards? Come on for someone who "claims" to be more Intelligent you are using quiet the old/lame/pathetic/simple/predictable argument repertoire that can only be rivaled in stupidity by Malf himself.

You lose, Try again? 5 Credits left

-Elektro

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Sparnage:

Well first and foremost I would like to thank you for addressing me personally, I would have had no idea you were talking to me even after quoting be beforehand.

This is just the word on the street , hell even crimghost which is rather new has been forewarned about your behavior by yet another party.

Word on the street.... right I have never spoken to him before... Oh thats right it doesn't matter does it? You don't get it do you? I don't find you offensive by what you are saying, you just shit me in the same way a naive little child would in the same situation, you can't talk sense into them and they are just frustrating to talk to.

About your silly questions well, at least could you be a little more inventive than just using the "retard" and the "how old are you" cards? Come on for someone who "claims" to be more Intelligent you are using quiet the old/lame/pathetic/simple/predictable argument repertoire that can only be rivaled in stupidity by Malf himself.

Ok first off I don't need to think of an "inventive" insult like you do, I simply state the obvious. Don't understand? Probably not.
Ok I'll break it down for you; I don't know your age but I would presume you are older, and is you not only seem like a idiot for someone who is probably older than me (and younger for that matter) Now if you are going to throw insults at me at least go to the trouble of finding something that wouldn't be used in a primary school playground. In other words I don't stoop to making shit up.

You see Elektro, saying shit like sexually molesting people or making gay jokes of other members might have been funny if we were all 12 but now its just lame and sad unless they were actually true, then again if it were and you were so low as to make fun of their sexuality would make you more of a fuckhead. On that note I find myself having to explain this to you, which is just another reason why I think you're an idiot seeing you can't understand this very basic concept.

What are you going to say next? If you are running out of lame little insults then here is one I used to use it in grade 1 for free; next time I call you an idiot or something you can always say "I know you are you said you are but what am I?" It usually works better if you say it in a little catchy tone from what I can remember.

Also I didn't claim to be intelligent, I was just insinuating that you were a moron, that must just your natual unconscious assumption of me, I can't help that.

You lose, Try again? 5 Credits left

-Elektro

And you are actually cocky enough to say that after that pittiful little post, typical. When you say "you lose" after presenting more reg comments something it doesn't necessarily make it so, just like when someone says they are god or something.

BTW why did you underline "realise"?

By the way how come I dont get a thread welcoming me? I am new member aswell you know. Whats you guys problem? are you racist? this is pure bullshit.

and what is this quarantined bollocks under my name. More racist bollocks I bet. Damn Nazi webpage.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CreepZ said:
and what is this quarantined bollocks under my name. More racist bollocks I bet. Damn Nazi webpage.

I'm a nazi moderator, didn't you know ? :-*

The quarantine is because you're too stupid to post outside of Shootin' the Breeze, it's like a plague you know, it might infect other things if I let you post BS freely.

CreepZ said:
By the way how come I dont get a thread welcoming me? I am new member aswell you know. Whats you guys problem? are you racist? this is pure bullshit.

Will you settle for being welcomed in the welcome thread? It was used for someone else but since it has been used for others also.

Oh so there is a difference between shootin the breeze and the other forums on this website? damn are you sure? because I see the same old shit throughout all the forums. Infact you might aswell do away with multiple forums and just make one big ass forum and call this website shitknight or something. Hahah Im so funny I know, please no applause. Modded on my 9th post, what bollocks in that. They need to take away your job and make me a damn admin.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, don't you have anything else to do ? But I must admit you're entertaining :).

You weren't exactly modded, just quarantined, so you would say shit in a place where shit is allowed. And yeah, you can be proud of yourself, bitching on a BBS you don't like about how people are racists because they didn't say hello to you ?

Boo hoo :'(.

CreepZ seems like a interesting member in a crazyarse egotistic kind of way, and I really enjoyed that catfood ghost story. ;D

Top Bottom