Recent content by cryo

1. C

Movies to look forward to

Femto on IMDB's first page, omg :femto: Berserk live action movie? why is he holding a gun??!
  2. C

Episode 317

may be just me, but guts looks very similar to Dolph Lundgren in some panels this episode
  3. C

Black Swordsman - on a bit of a budget

looks very cool, good job! :ubik: the only crit i have is if you could make the black/gray part in the middle more metallic in texture, i would look almost perfect
  4. C

Berserk armor model and various 2d stuff

Thanks for your interest Dr_Steins , i'll eventually get around to finishing the model, but i'm very busy with my architecture master's degree right now, and will be untill early next year
  5. C

not berserk related, but figured i might let you know what i've been doing lately, namely improving my painting skills here's a 2 hour study i did today Probably going to do a berserk painting soon, i already have the image in mind :chomp:
  6. C

Could Void really be...

I remember Slan referring to Skully as 'your majesty' in the Qliphoth , so I think it's been implied enough that we can assume he's indeed Gaiseric.
  7. C

been pretty busy again lately, but i managed to do some work this afternoon still a pretty rough work in progress, and only started texturing the blade thoughts? more scratches? less?
  8. C

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Re: 3D Zodd sculpt and other stuff The only 'massive' software i used are some Massive Black painting Videos :troll:
  9. C

Proj's colors

you dont have to color around the lines, just set the line layer to multiply , and paint, no risc of losing the lineart this way colourings look good btw :beast:
  10. C

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Re: 3D Zodd sculpt and other stuff hehe nice that you can actually work in the field, here in Romania there's no chance for that, so i do 3d as a hobby, and will probably work as an architect, but anyways, link us to your reel :daiba:
  11. C

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Re: 3D Zodd sculpt and other stuff still needs a bit more work though, on the loincloth especially, looks like it's floating,and legs look a bit funny too otherwise, nice work man!
  12. C

Guts digital sculpture.

nice work dilsonlucas, the body looks great, even though the face is a tiny bit off like the others have said (in the jawbone, but also in the cheeckbone and nose bridge area IMO), i think asic's version of human zodd is more like the manga's version and also a question about sculpting software...
  13. C

Thanks, i don't want to spam this forum with offtopic artwork, but i do plan on painting more berserk, and i'll definatly post that :carcus: Not quite brilliant since i've seen some errors and some things i could improve upon, but thanks :serpico: Thanks asic, how's your 3d Skullknight...
  14. C

Episode 306

uuuuh, even the apostles look surprised, looks like Miura is integrating a lot of fantasy elements with this merging of the worlds. Hehe that image of Ubik is very cool
  15. C

Thanks for the feedback guys :SK: Made the shield a bit bigger indeed, not by much, but looks better now, still kept the background rough because it makes SK pop out more and i like the rough look Lithrael: you are of course right about the hind legs of the horse, in fact all of the legs were...
Top Bottom