Recent content by d00kiemastah

1. D

FFVII: Advent Children

Re: FF7 AC 4min trailer For the record, I was being sarcastic when I said I liked Final Fantasy X. As for this movie, I was excited at first, but I'm really very indifferent now.  Here's hoping it's entertaining though.
  2. D

What's your favorite dog?

Re: DemonX For God's sake DemonX, cut it out.  I'm the last person to have any right to say this, but stop being such a troll. EDIT: On topic, whoa.  I think I remember seeing that before.  I think I saw a kid that looked very similar to that at the grocery store a few months ago, actually...
  3. D

Gwar vs. The Godhand

I have no idea what Gwar is, so I was just hoping that my last reply would be vaguely insulting.  Apparently it was not.  Pretend it was!
  4. D

Gwar vs. The Godhand

Whoever wins we lose.
  5. D

Addiction...

I'm that way about masturbation.  (KEKEGIGGLE) But seriously; yes.  I found myself in quite the same situation two years ago about.  I realized that if I continued to live like this into my twenties I would be under educated due to my laziness, anti-social, and completely devoid of any unique...
  6. D

Re: FF7 AC 4min trailer Ah yes, "The Powerpuff Girls Movie" Novel adaptation.  As Frederic Tuten's "Tintin in the New World" is to Herge's original Tintin character, so is "The Powerpuff Girls Movie" to the original cartoon series. They actually do bare many striking similarities, though not...
  7. D

I demand to speak to Walter!

I was thinking more along the lines of "flacidly lambaste"!
  8. D

Re: FF7 AC 4min trailer Final Fantasy X-2 was a Shakespearean masterpiece.  You just have to look past the silliness on the surface, deeper into the true makeup of the game.  It's one of the deepest and most complex stories I've yet seen.
  9. D

DS vs PSP

The Phantom will be infinitely better than either.  Actually, I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that the Phantom will be so much better that most of you will end up paying the obscene retail price of "fucking a dog".  What will those crazy fellows at Infinium think of next? So as to...
  10. D

V for Vendetta

I'm crossing my fingers for a Keanu Reeves V, despite the fact he's already cast.  I guess we can just kill this "James Purefoy" character so that Keanu can step into his rightful place.  If he can't practice his surfing and head motion on screen, how is he going to stay sharp? But seriously...
  11. D

Anyone else pissed at live game support(XBOX and PS2)?

It's immature of me, but I really enjoy people like that over the internet.  Kill him with the shotgun?  "SHOTGUN HORE"  Kill him with the knife?  "LAGGG"  At first I found it frustrating, but really, if you let it it can be alot of fun.  Especially in games like Splinter Cell where you can...
  12. D

Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man.

Hunter S. Thompson killed himself tonight.  I haven't read his more recent work...Time for a trip to the library. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=518039
Top Bottom