Recent content by davedapunk

1. D

Dark Horse Releases

If i was the Chairman of Dark Horse i'd be expecing to earn more than that!
  2. D

Dark Horse Releases

Man i thought £1,000,000 wasnt all that impressive, but $1,000,000 is even worse! Seeing as people who win the lottery can get up to £20,000,000, no a million isn't very much. Especially for something as big as Dark Horse.
  3. D

Dark Horse Releases

Well is that good? Considering all the payments that have to go out to produce the manga, printing, translating, legal rights etc; I'm not 100% sure wether that is good. And the figure 100,000...how does that compare to the sales of other Manga?
  4. D

How did you get into Berserk?

About a year ago i was just getting into anime and had some money to burn...so looked up anime on eBay and randomly chose Berserk (among others)...it was the best thing i'd ever seen and i've been hooked ever since.
  5. D

Dark Horse Releases

The scanlations really suck.
  6. D

Character theme songs?

Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack when Guts is clearly enjoying killing loads of people. Rage Against the Machine - Beautiful World during a cruital part of the Eclipse (it would get boring if you had it all the way through). Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk when the Hawks are...
  7. D

Berserk TCG Starter Box for Sale

I bought it!
  8. D

Slan & Guts

Re: slann & Guts So can someone briefly explain what this bits all about?
  9. D

Guts & Casca's escape from the Occultation

WOW Thanks man! I didn't know about these summaries! They are great! Where are there more of them? I would read the Manga if i could, but i cant read Japanese and all these translations are confusing. So i just gotta wait for the manga to be translated, and thats gonna be ages!
  10. D

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Does the fact that this game is in Japanese have any difference on the game play? (for those that can't speak Japanese). Is there an option to have it in English? Do people still actually know whats going on?
  11. D

So what is this 'dark sun'? Is it in the anime? That reminds me, what exactly happens to Rickert after all those Hawks are killed by the demons? Why wasn't he killed? Does it have anything to do with that apostle that hates adults and loves children, that fairy Rickert sees near the end of the...
  12. D

Right, i'll start by saying that i know a similar thread is bound to have been done before. I've used the search engine and i can't find it, so sorry, but i'm starting one. How exactly did Casca and Guts escape from Hell at the end of the 25th Episode of the anime? I don't mind being...
  13. D

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

But it was an error!
  14. D

Yes, but the "live action" movie would be based on an anime, so i don't see the problem with mentioning the anime while describing how i would like to see the film!
  15. D

I think it would be better in Japanese with English sub titles. Thats the best way to watch anime i think.
Top Bottom