Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
Daniel Cudmore gets my vote as guts.

2003_x_men_2_029.jpg

He even has the musculature for it, too.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Venus™ said:
... Im just going to bite my tongue on this one...
I think it would be best to be ignored. ;)

IgnusDei said:

http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2003_X-Men_2/2003_x_men_2_029.jpg

I would Agree, but I have not seen anything yet with him, that demonstrates great potential, but it looks as though he will be in quite a few films soon. ;D

adv

I AM FULL OF "GLOBAL BULLSHIT"
Okay how about Venus you can play the humorless bitch and Headless Death can play the character of the similarly curt heterosexual who spends time bowing to random women over the internet

::)

before anymore useless attacks on opinions are made, click HERE, that will put you in the right place  :),

and i think guts voice actor from the english dub of the anime would be perfect for guts, he might need a year of nothing but exercise to reach guts physical condition though, here is his pic:

mark_diraison_guts.jpg

and he would be great cause he already has the voice  :)

just my opinion, please nobody start yelling useless crap at me,

unless you are a fiesty woman with pitch black hair  ;D

- c

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I think he looks the part well, but any idea of anything else he has been in????
I was just thinking that we may need to see some additional acting ability, in a filmed sense to gauge his potential.  But as long as he can act, I'd say we have a few decent choices for guts now. :D

Any idea's for sheirke?
That has me stumped entirely.  No one has green hair.LOL. ;D
Seriously I just can't think of any actresses young enough to play her or resemble her for that matter. :-\

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
10-4 said:
before anymore useless attacks on opinions are made, click HERE, that will put you in the right place  :),

There's no right place on this site for useless attacks on people.

adv said:
Okay how about Venus you can play the humorless bitch and Headless Death can play the character of the similarly curt heterosexual who spends time bowing to random women over the internet

Yeah, and how about you shut up with your tired jokes and global bullshit ?

Venus

if only...
adv said:
Okay how about Venus you can play the humorless bitch and Headless Deathcan play the character of the similarly curt heterosexual who spends time bowing to random women over the internet
lol!, WOW!, I must say you describe it so detailed.  Word of experience perhaps?

sorry Aaz... couldn't help myself 8)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
davedapunk said:
I think it would be better in Japanese with English sub titles. Thats the best way to watch anime i think.

Well, that thread isn't about animation but a "live action" movie... Your point is still valid though, it'd be better in Japanese.

davedapunk

I am Zodd...you are dead.
Aazealh said:
Well, that thread isn't about animation but a "live action" movie... Your point is still valid though, it'd be better in Japanese.

Yes, but the "live action" movie would be based on an anime, so i don't see the problem with mentioning the anime while describing how i would like to see the film!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
davedapunk said:
Yes, but the "live action" movie would be based on an anime, so i don't see the problem with mentioning the anime while describing how i would like to see the film!

It would be based on the manga, don't try to make it look like it wasn't an error please, it's no big deal anyway ;D.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Gaiseric The Great said:
After watching Alexander with Rosario Dawson and seeing her... ample bounty I think she'd make a great Casca.

3587006_main.jpg

Body is great, but I just cannot see that face as Caska (saying she is not pretty enough).

P.S.: I hated that movie ^^;
IgnusDei said:

2003_x_men_2_029.jpg

I would like to dig back in time for this. He looks alot more like zodd. I mean, look at the hair! With some make-up and some freakish special effects, Im sure he would be perfect for the part.

DemonX said:
Body is great, but I just cannot see that face as Caska (saying she is not pretty enough).

P.S.: I hated that movie ^^;

I would like to dig back in time for this. He looks alot more like zodd. I mean, look at the hair! With some make-up and some freakish special effects, Im sure he would be perfect for the part.

If her face were prettier (which she's beautiful already) then I'd have a hard time buying her as tough warrior.

As for Zoddo he'd be CGI for me (as most apostles would be). Guts I'd take a gamble and well the only known guy I can think of would be Kane Kosugi. He's only six feet tho'.

image-1.jpg

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Gaiseric The Great said:
As for Zoddo he'd be CGI for me (as most apostles would be). Guts I'd take a gamble and well the only known guy I can think of would be Kane Kosugi. He's only six feet tho'.
I agree that Zodd would be a great canidite for CG, but I do not beleive Kane Kosuigi looks much like Guts. :-\

For Gutts... Schwarzenegger :D

jk. Please don't shoot me. Seriously though I don't think any Berserk movie should be made. Cult favorite + major mainstream motion picture = Crap. Look at Hellboy.

Caska should be Nadia Nyce :D

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Many here have expressed their opinion on who should star in a Berserk Motion Picture. Possibilities for the screenplay were even kicked around early on. But what would really determine the success of this hypothetical film is who directs it.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Has anyone tried looking around for a cosplayer of Gatts? Maybe you could find someone who looks like him... :p

and as for Tom Cruise... maybe he could be griffith. He is pretty short.

Top Bottom