Recent content by denishwang2001

1. D

Sell Gurunberd exclusive 2 Statue

hi: all in min conditon.serial number is 0225. let me know if anyone interest
  2. D

Selling Skullknight on horse 1/15 (normal version)

as mention it was just opened to check and in all mint condition and like a new one! i prefer $380 not including shipment cost
  3. D

Sell berserk AOW

did you still have the guts armored berserk 1/10 exclu II?
  4. D

Berserk Statues For Sale

hi: i want to sell some statues below list,all totall new and no displayed. God Hand (five pieces) $250 normal version Gut Attack Form and 獸鬼 $300
  5. D

selling headlong and others berserk resin kit

hi: i want this : zodd human sitting by headlong but recast kit how to buy it?
  6. D

Nosferatu - Zodd 2010 ver

the size of the broken leg in the picture seems larger compared with the zodd scale.
  7. D

Selling Headlong 1/10 Skull Knight and Armored Berserk

Hi: I have 2 pieces of Headlong Berserk resin kits for sale. 1/10 Skull Knight $150 1/10 Armored Berserk $150 I have Paypal account. Let me know if you are interested.
  8. D

Some statues for sale

hi: i will try to get the another new one. when i receive it, i will ship the missing pin to you :guts:
  9. D

Some statues for sale

hi: i post the wrong content! i will let you know if i found the missing pin :guts:
  10. D

Some statues for sale

hi: do i know you? :guts:
  11. D

Some statues for sale

hi: i have 3 statues on sale on ebay right now. Zoddo 2 Exclusive 1 Zoddo 2 Exclusive 2 (with blood) Black swordman Exclusive 3(with blood) All shipment will include insurance to protect the buyer and me. If anyone is interested in them. Just Let me know...
  12. D

Some statues for sale

hi: LE Femot and normal Femot will be shipped out in this two days. They are 100% in mint condition don't worry ..! i want to show my EX3 Picture,but i dont know how to do that? please teach me if anyone knows By the way, i have Zodd version 2 Exclusive 1 if someone is...
  13. D

Some statues for sale

hi: i have 2 berserk statues for sale Gurunberd Normal Guts:Episode of Birth Feast exclusive III by the way , i keep waiting for payment about normal femto, if the deal is uncompleted, i will sell it also :guts:
  14. D

Femto exclusive I statue

hi: i just post it on ebay. :guts:
Top Bottom