Some statues for sale

handsome rakshas said:
Fuck! With 10 seconds left I tell my friend PUT 265 and he's like "huh?, oh ok" and by the time he put it in it didn't go through. Last time I ask his ass to do anything, fucker....
its aiight man, a 0 feedback seller and a -1 feedback buyer...i doubt the transaction with actually go through anyway.
the seller might send a second chance offer to the second highest bidder but i doubt he will do that nither. the final price is abit lower than its current value probably coz of his 0 feedback. hes obligated to sell but if the buyer didnt pay, he can actually get a refund on the final value fee and receive a free listing again, this is my best guess that you will see this on ebay again :)

CnC

Ad Oculos
handsome rakshas said:
Fuck! With 10 seconds left I tell my friend PUT 265 and he's like "huh?, oh ok" and by the time he put it in it didn't go through. Last time I ask his ass to do anything, fucker....

Why not do your sniping yourself?
Not to mention 265 prob. wouldn't have helped.

Hehe, now its in the hands of the -1 winner.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Stiler said:
Fudge, didn't win it :(.

Some guy did that had a -1 feedback.

and holy crap someone bid up to 285 at the last few seconds.
CnC said:
Not to mention 265 prob. wouldn't have helped.

Oops, I didn't realize that the max bid was 285. When the auction ended i seen it ended at 263 and I got very pissed.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Certainly will be worth while to check back on eBay. The Attack Form will probably be up again. As a seller myself, I wouldn't tolerate a bidder with negative overall feedback. It's one thing to have zero feedback. However, less than zero does little to inspire confidence.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I really hope the Attack Form shows itself again. That's one of my most-wanted statues at the moment (along with everyone else who doesn't have one, I'm sure :beast:).

hi:
i have 3 statues on sale on ebay right now.

Zoddo 2 Exclusive 1
Zoddo 2 Exclusive 2 (with blood)
Black swordman Exclusive 3(with blood)

All shipment will include insurance to protect the buyer and me.
If anyone is interested in them.
Just Let me know.

denishwang2001 said:
hi:
i post the wrong content!
i will let you know if i found the missing pin
:guts:

:miura:

Did you have another attack form up that didn't sell? How about pulling it out of there for me? Or refunding part of my money for selling me an incomplete item.

Top Bottom