Recent content by Dennis1981

1. D

New item: Casting “Beherit: Imperial Ball”

Why is this item so special? It seems to me it's just another behelit. For a ridiculous price may I add.
  2. D

What Are You Playing?

Anyone playing Metro 2033 ? Just bought it today. Hopefully this game is like the Fallout games.
  3. D

Berserk Trading Cards

Hi all, Are there still ppl looking to complete there Berserk Trading Card collection ? I have a lot of extra's. PM me with your list and I will see what I have for you. I'm also looking for some cards I still need to complete my collection. From Volume 2 I need card number 46 the Holo card...
  4. D

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Does he only make helmets ? Because I'm very interested in the idea of making a custom item of Berserk and I don't really mind how much it's gonna cost. But I would prefer if we could do a whole statue instead of just a helmet.
  5. D

Gatts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

Re: Guts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition?? Just placed my order. :guts:
  6. D

Gatts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

Re: Guts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition?? I feel a little bit cheated by this. I took the ZODD&WYALD statue mainly because of the Guts statue. So maybe in the future they can let us know before they are planning to do something like this. Anyways I will be taking the new...
  7. D

Custom made berserk sculptures

First of all the silver surfer is GREAT. Very well done. And about the statue, kit. If it includes Guts then count me in. My choice for the kit would be Guts cutting of his own arm and femto with casca in his arms. Should look good when you put them together like the Puck & Ivalera set...
  8. D

Custom made berserk sculptures

Would it be a complete painted Berserk statue ? And also what character do you have in mind for the statue ?
  9. D

AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

I'm curious about the box too. should be enormous
  10. D

Just ordered the exclusive ver 2. Normally not a big Zodd fan, but I can't pass on the Guts: The Hundred Man Killer statue. :guts:
  11. D

I like the Guts statue very much so I will go for the exclusive 2. and I agree with Aazealh the wings do look kind of weird.
  12. D

Free *HANDLING* on AOW's website from 8/29 12pm - 9/4 6pm (japan time)

Re: Free Shipping on AOW's website from 8/29 12pm - 9/4 6pm (japan time) I was thinking about the ZODD Senma (1/10) Good deal if the shipping is free.
  13. D

FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSION !

Re: FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSIO Yes I know the NO box is a deal breaker. Keep saying that won't changed it right ? Sorry dude. I tried but I couldn't stop the auction anymore. Something with a time limit or something. (why didn't you place a...
  14. D

FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSION !

Re: FOR SALE: Guts-Horse Riding Offensive Battle in Dorudorei 1/10 BLOODY VERSIO Yes I did that so i'm sure nobody will get it cheaper then Drakull already offered. I think that would only be fair to him.
Top Bottom