Recent content by dimasok

1. D

Episode 297

I'll pretend I didn't read that so I could live peacefully in hopes of it coming out tommorow :) Seriously though, late august? October? Next year? This is... INSANE! I can't wait that long :(
  2. D

Episode 297

So when is the next EPISODE going to be released? I didn't see a mention of it anywhere...
  3. D

Episode 297

I keep thinking that Ganishka is as disposable to the GodHand as all the other Apostles are, no matter how big he is :) Someone here said that Griffith looks concerned... not really, I didn't register any of it from his face... but rest assured, the other God Hand members will be unfazed (I bet...
  4. D

Episode 295

Good point. I wondered about that myself... Ganishka was saying that now he can finally rip and tear what he couldn't previously in his mist form, but I found that statement weird, because it is not entirely advantegous for him to not be able to transform into mist - that was quite a convenient...
  5. D

Episode 295

Not really. There is nothing above the laws of causality themselves...
  6. D

Episode 295

Ganishka isn't really comfortable with his power, size, everything! It's all new to him I guess, but Griffith was always confident both as Femto and as as the new incarnation of Griffith in the mortal realm - it never seemed as if he was in the least bit concerned - it was always natural for him...
  7. D

Episode 295

Thanks Ramen4ever mate, much appreciated :)
  8. D

Episode 295

I was wondering about the translation I read here (which seems much more logical to me than the one I'm about to present) and the translated scantalions I've read today. That one reads on the 20th page: "The world of objection is finished". The one which sounds better to me is "It will end.  The...
  9. D

Episode 295

Thanks for the scans and the translation - AWESOME episode! I kinda expected Ganishka to transform into something resembling a Cthulhu like monstrosity seeing as he'd been to hell and back, but that was still unpredictable for me - as had been said here previously, the form has changed from the...
  10. D

Episode 293

Not too sure about that. What if Ganishka DOES win and manages to plunge Griffith back into his Femto form in the other world and ONLY then will Femto triumph using his powers there (which are, supposedly, not with him whilst in the regular world). I'm not sure that is plausible at all (can he...
  11. D

Episode 293

Oh yeah sorry, missed that one. Thx mate and sorry for the offtopic :)
  12. D

Episode 293

Yeah, but unless I'm missing something, it's terribly outdated...
  13. D

Episode 293

Anyone has a translation? :))
  14. D

Episode 292

I still think that no matter how Ganishka ends up looking in his super-apostle form, Griffith will still be as unshakeable by his presence as ever :)
  15. D

Episode 292

Finally! My weekly fill of Bleach and D-Gray man wasn't enough to satiate my craving for Berserk :)
Top Bottom