Recent content by El_Spico11

1. E

Superbowl

Funny how the Steelers didn't get one vote and yet they won the superbowl, well I'm happy, I won 3 dollars! :guts:
  2. E

Dark Horse Releases

Thanks for the welcome :serpico: I've only been reading the Dark Horse mangas so far, so which volume are they up to? I've read elsewhere that they have reached 13 or 14, and this thread only points to volume 10, so I'm a bit confused.
  3. E

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

A second season to the anime is more likely to happen than an actual live-action movie. Unless its an anime movie, but I doubt it all the same. I'd rather have more anime adaptations than to see it raped by Hollywood personally. Also, I can't really picture anyone playing Griffith, I think his...
  4. E

Dark Horse Releases

Wow they're only up to volume 10? I just started reading the mangas two days ago and I just finished volume 2, no wonder the local bookstore only has up to 9. I was very confused because I always hear talk about volume 27 and all. Don't mind me, I'm just new to the whole manga thing, although I...
  5. E

Favorite Godhand?

Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand? Anyone know why in the anime Conrad screams out everything he says?
  6. E

Favorite Anime MOVIE of all time

I hate to admit it but I agree. I admit that I really liked the first pokemon movie, I literally was tearing when Ash turned into stone, but that was when i was 10-11 or so. It was still a great movie, no matter how stupid pokemon is now. Other than that, Akira is pretty good (still don't fully...
  7. E

Superbowl

LOL yea McMahon is pretty bad. He's actually the 2nd string QB for the Eagles, might be a different McMahon but I doubt it. All he does is run around the field getting sacked or fumbling the ball. The Eagles could have kept the Redskins out of the playoffs if it wasn't for that meddlin' McMahon...
  8. E

4th Harry Potter Movie

First off, I don't care if you think Harry Potter is "gay" or whatever. I just want to know what other people think about the 4th movie. Personally I really didn't like it, it felt extremely rushed from the very first scene. I don't think it holds a candle to the other HP movies, which were not...
  9. E

Superbowl

LOL! Simply hilarious. Well actually I think Chicago has a very good chance, their defence is unmatched, but they need to improve their offence.
  10. E

Superbowl

I know this is out of nowhere, but I'm just curious on what people think. My vote was for the Seahawks, but I'm an Eagles fan :judo:
  11. E

Favorite Berserk character

I have to go with Guts. I thought Griffith was great until the esclipse, oh well. I still respect Griffith because of how strong his ambition is, still a great character but not my favorite. I also like Judeau, he has a nice calm personality to him.
  12. E

Question about the mangas

Forgive me if I sound insanely stupid right now, but how exactly do the mangas work? Do the mangas begin with Guts fight with Babuso(I don't know how to spell his name), or do they start off with the snake baron? I would like to read from the very first manga, so which one would that be? Thanks...
  13. E

Anime vs Manga - The Official Battle Thread

Firstly, I'm in no way ridiculing the manga, as I haven't read it (I plan to do so when I get the money), but if it wasn't for the anime, I wouldn't have ever found Berserk. I think the anime is beautiful and fascinating, it has the best developed story I have ever seen out of any other...
  14. E

Favorite Godhand?

Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand? Does Conrad ever get any action?
  15. E

Favorite Godhand?

Well my favorite is probably Slann (lol) and the strongest is probably Void. I'm curious on how Godhands would actually fight though, especially Ubik since hes always flying around in the same position. (All of this is based on the anime, so if theres actual Godhand fighting action in the manga...
Top Bottom