Recent content by Flash

1. F

Episode 303

Yes, of course. But he could be hiding on a Femto’s “cloak”, like he did on a Zodd’s wing. Otherwise, I don’t think Femto is able to withstand the direct hit by such powerful weapon. At least, his physical body would be destroyed and I don’t think it’s meant to happen on this stage of the...
  2. F

Episode 303

Maybe Rakshas will protect Griffith from the sword by sacrificing his own life? :rakshas:
  3. F

BERSERK Movie Posters

Thank you, guys. :serpico: Hope to see more posters in this thread.
  4. F

BERSERK Movie Posters

An attempt to reanimate the thread. I hope this one in not too bad for revival. clickable
  5. F

Does Sonia know that Griffith's army is composed of monstrous apostles?

So it turns out that she will be on a Griffith’s side even if a bloody massacre begins and apostles will start to kill and eat people all around Midland without any kind of control. Thou I think there are things which could possibly make Sonia to change her mind. For example if Mule will get...
  6. F

About BERSERK Illustrations File artbook cover

Darn! Missed again! :judo: :ganishka: After giving it another thought I’ve come to conclusion that you are right. :guts: But then I’ve started to think further in this direction and voila! another wild speculation. :void: What if the triangle indeed represents some key element of the Eclipse...
  7. F

Not at all :serpico: I must admit that I‘ve made too many assumptions and several mistakes. And involving sephiras into my speculation was not so good idea after all :guts: May I ask you why so? Let me give here a little illustration of my vision of the cover: So I assume that such position...
  8. F

Yeah, I know it’s not like obvious connection (if there is one) but Void after all is the assumed leader of the God Hand :void: I know my speculation isn't looking like a solid theory but in general I was talking about the triangle being a separate element of the picture. If you’ll interpret...
  9. F

2 Aazealh Though I remember your first answer and therefore I suspect this speculation is likely leads me to nowhere nevertheless I can’t resist the temptation to continue on this matter. After quick googling I‘ve found some info about Tree of Life. Here is supposed meaning for each sephira in...
  10. F

Very interesting! :isidro: But what about "branded" triangle? Can it be also interpreted in the same alchemical way? If things are as you say then looks like it’s kinda unnecessary here, isn’t it? I mean why did Miura draw the group of symbols instead single insignia?
  11. F

Impressive analysis indeed. Can’t say anything against it but you were right about disappointment.:judo: Thank you for explanation :serpico:
  12. F

If it had been already discussed then I’m sorry. But I haven’t found similar thread so I’ve decided to start a new one. Most of you know this picture: Yes, it’s Berserk Illustration File artbook cover. But it’s not quite a cover, it’s a dust cover. But actual cover looks like this...
  13. F

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

75% is bit far-fetched imho. About 65% if you ask my opinion (Boat trip and Elfhelm will become looong adventures for our hero). But even if you’re right, we have more than 5 years of Berserk ahead. :guts:
  14. F

I'm new here and I also wondered if anyone has seen this AMV

Same here. I’m glad that I found this great community :guts:. Here’s another interesting video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLWUHMVOdyw&eurl=
Top Bottom