Grail
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So guys, what's the deal with weighted blankets?
    Oburi
    Oburi
    Blankets are interesting enough, there's no need to constantly be looking for ways to improve them. Same thing with electric blankets. I bought one for the winter and enjoyed it somewhat, until i fell asleep one night and drooled on it and the damn thing electrocuted me out of bed.
    IncantatioN
    IncantatioN
    It was recommended to me by a doctor I met socially and we talked about it briefly. I remember her saying it would help me with my stress and insomnia. I was only sleeping 3 or 4 hours max every night and thought it was work/ financial stress related. Honestly I haven't had the time to look into them because there were bigger priorities/ hurdles last year but I should. Maybe after I move this month.
    Reactions: Grail
    Grail
    Grail
    @Oburi Damn dude! As a fellow drooler, I think I'll steer clear of any electric blankets.

@IncantatioN: That's one thing I was wondering about. Does the weight and weight distribution of a blanket really make a difference in improving your sleep, or general anxiety? Anyway, I hope you're sleeping better now man, and good luck with the move!
    I think you mentioned in a thread at some point that you were watching JoJo? I don't watch any anime anymore but i happened to pick this up since the entire show is available for free on the Tubi app on my firestick. New episodes come out every friday. Anyway, I got hooked. Every episode is like 20 minutes of non stop adrenaline. And i don't know anyone else who watches it!
    Grail
    Grail
    Yeah, Gob and I have been watching JoJo, Baki, Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man this year so far. Glad you've been getting into it! I'm anime-only also, so I never know what to expect!
    Oburi
    Oburi
    Speaking of the others, how are they? I know Walter brought up One Punch Man before, people seem to like it. I tried watching the first episode of Baki but i fell asleep (I was actually tired though). Then again, most modern anime doesn't have the same hold on me as it once did. I tried watching Attack on Titan once that seems to be really popular and turned it off after 2 or 3 episodes. I thought it sucked.
    Reactions: Grail
    Grail
    Grail
    Attack on Titan is definitely turning out to be mixed bag, and may not be for everybody. That said, the other anime series that I mentioned are all pretty solid and have pretty great animation throughout, particularly One Punch man and Mob Psycho 100. Baki is a damn roller coaster ride though, so try to watch it with a cup of coffee next time! :ganishka:
    Reactions: Oburi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom