Recent content by Heisenberg

1. H

AoW New Product Dragon Slayer Soft Sword

It's lame, but I'd still probably buy it if it was cheaper. Not going to drop 300$ on that shit though.
  2. H

Would the eclipse have turned out slightly different if Guts...

Forget it, I'm not going to argue in circles. You're either missing my point or I'm explaining it poorly, and I feel as though your responses are somewhat insulting. This clearly isn't going anywhere. Just suffice it to say that I continue to disagree with a few of your points, but not so much...
  3. H

You didn't prove anything, and that's not what I was doing. Before you even responded to me about the specifics of the eclipse, I said I wasn't including the lower tier monsters like the Yin-Yang thing. Scroll back up, how can you say that I'm backtracking based on your "proof" when I'm simply...
  4. H

I should clarify two things. When I said "they," I was specifically talking about the apostles that Guts wasn't able to dispatch with the horn, since they are the one most relevant to the context of this particular topic. Like I said in my last post, I wasn't including things like the Yin-Yang...
  5. H

I find that somewhat hard to believe. Yes they were being stabbed left and right by the horn and the sword that he managed to get his hands on, but I don't think that constitutes much of a serious injury. Apostles get sliced up worse than that without panicking. Remember Guts sliced one outside...
  6. H

Had he actually managed to kill one, they would have taken on a very different tone. Look how the early apostles, like the Count, Snake Baron, Rosine, etc, reacted when they realized that they were actually in danger of being killed by a human.
  7. H

I don't think it would have changed the outcome much. That sword was big for the human world, but it wasn't an apostle killer. Wylad caught it in his teeth and parried it with a log. This isn't to say that Guts couldn't kill an apostle with it, after all I think that he proved against Wylad that...
  8. H

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I'm aware. I just mean that with this long of a break, I'm hoping he has something good in store for us. I mean he usually does, but you know what I mean.
  9. H

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I'm actually getting really excited. If Miura is taking a break to work ahead, hopefully that means big happenings are on the way, and he wants to be able to put out episodes without interrupting it.
  10. H

Will We Ever See Jill Again?

That would seem a little cliche to me if they did that. Having her turn into a badass would seem a little too on the nose after having her swear vengeance on Guts. Now maybe I could have seen her becoming an apostle or something, but at this point in the story I don't imagine that will happen.
  11. H

Will We Ever See Jill Again?

Jill was always one of my favorite side characters in the manga. In particular her monologue at the end of the lost children arc might be my absolute favorite writing in the series. I think that the back and forth between her and Guts was really interesting. Does anybody think we might hear from...
  12. H

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Amazon. I got two others as well, Behelit and a Band of the Hawk symbol.
  13. H

Berserk Saga Project News

Haha I didn't see that. I'm guessing that was posted somewhere other than the anime section? Anyway, has there been any word on the matter for sure one way or another?
  14. H

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Wow, there are some really impressive collections here! I recently moved into a a dorm for college, so a lot of my Berserk stuff is currently in storage, I will however post a picture of the new decal I got for my car :serpico:
  15. H

Berserk Saga Project News

I've been thinking about something. The current manga hiatus seems to have gone on forever, I haven't checked, but I don't think I ever remember there having been this long with no content. Anybody think maybe Miura is taking a break from the manga to help the studio work on the next arc? As...
Top Bottom