Recent content by Jeice the Damned

1. J

New Victim Here!

Yeah, hahahahaha Did he ever make it back to his own time and place?
  2. J

New Victim Here!

Did he ever get home?
  3. J

It's my birthday soon...

Happy Birthday me! Er, "birthday" me. There is no happy with a wrecked car... :'( Anybody want to hear the story?
  4. J

Looking for that cute pic. of Zodd...

Thank you so much everybody. I've wanted to get it back on my AIM ever since I formatted my computer. Thanks again!
  5. J

It's my birthday soon...

Hells yeah! That's exactly where I got my nickname.. hahaha I'm not too new here though. Thanks.
  6. J

It's my birthday soon...

Alright everyone. I know you don't think you know me, but you can still send me money! August 8th, that's my birthday. If anybody wants to send me presents, money, bombs, ANYTHING, PM me and I'll give you my address. I'll be 21, and I'll be drinking all week after that. Heh, thanks.
  7. J

Try this shit at a SlipKnot Concert! LOL

Whoa whoa fellas.... Slipknot is my favorite band. The music channels my anger into something a bit more fun that smashing my head into walls or cutting my arms open. It makes me drive fast! ;D Besides, the new album kicks ass.
  8. J

Haha, those are pretty cool. But do you guys remember about... I guess 3 months ago before this site was changed, and Wally had that little bar up top with FAQ (I think) and he had tiny GIFs of the God Hand that moved when you hovered them, and they were links to different Berserk related...
  9. J

That old, cute picture of Zodd that used to be here in one of the sections of the website... looking for it. Can't find it. Doesn anybody know what I'm talking about? It's an animated GIF..
  10. J

New obsessed fan here!

Nah, some of us use the hawks's translations. Check their website: www.thehawks.org Use bittorrent to download all 26 mangas. They're all decent translations, even though some of the members here will tell you otherwise.
  11. J

Episode 243

Loved the last page, he was smokin' pot! I control animals when I smoke... Anyway, I bet Ganishka isn't a crazy fool that uses only magic and his "evil" powers and such to take over the world and fight Griffith. He's got his chains of command, and this guy is just a lower ranking officer or...
Top Bottom