New Victim Here!

Yeah, my memory is a bit dim on it but I think in the very last episode when he finds out that he can go back to his original body and live a normal life. He decides to sacrifice that life thinking it is a better choice to keep leaping and helping people, so he never returns home. What a noble guy, this is my tribute to Dr. Beckett.

I never knew anything about a movie though, that would have been pretty cool.

Sam Beckett said:
Yeah, my memory is a bit dim on it but I think in the very last episode when he finds out that he can go back to his original body and live a normal life. He decides to sacrifice that life thinking it is a better choice to keep leaping and helping people, so he never returns home. What a noble guy, this is my tribute to Dr. Beckett.

I never knew anything about a movie though, that would have been pretty cool.
I wish they had at least finished the series with a decent ending. I dont remember much either.......

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Loved the episode where he leaped into a vampire who was going to ritually sacrifice a virgin who was goin' to start a homeless shelter or something like that.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I didnt really care for the part where they had the "Evil" Leapers that were competiting... kinda gay.  :-\

Oh c'mon, it was cool in it's own corny way, sort of similar to how you would see Duke nukem ;D

The Dragon Reborn said:
I wish they had at least finished the series with a decent ending. I dont remember much either.......

Well I'm glad he decided to keep leaping all the same, good to know he is out there still doing some good for the world. ;)
Headless_Death said:
Loved the episode where he leaped into a vampire who was going to ritually sacrifice a virgin who was goin' to start a homeless shelter or something like that.

I think I remember that one, at the very end when he thinks he leaped into a crazy guy the whole time he finally has a chance to look in the mirror to see his face and finds he has no reflection.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
My favorite episodes were the two that were linked to his own past one being where he was a child and had to win a basketball game, then the next one was him in the war as some black guy named Magic, trying to prevent his brother from dying.

Top Bottom