Recent content by Jerk

1. Jerk

Episode 311

I hope so, it would be nice to see an epic battle with Guts and company again.
  2. Jerk

Episode 311

I wouldn't call that very suspenseful... that's just a tease. The best suspense in Berserk is when Guts is in battle against an opponent many times stronger than himself and death or serious injury lurks at every wrong move.
  3. Jerk

Episode 311

Um......................... no, not really. When things get a little more heated then it can get interesting, for now this is foreplay to me.
  4. Jerk

Episode 311

I like it when there's action, and suspense, or major story development. Thanks for the heads up
  5. Jerk

Episode 311

That wasn't an exceptionally interesting episode... when's the next release?
  6. Jerk

Episode 310

When's the next issue sceduled to be released?
  7. Jerk

Berserk's conclusion

I believe it is inevitable that Casca will die sometime near the end of the manga. Probably a long time after she is back to normal, when things between her and guts are finally starting to settle in. Casca's death is the only thing that could bring Guts into a feeling of hopelessness needed...
  8. Jerk

Effects of the merging of the worlds on Guts' party

Yeah that is right. It's going to be one hell of a monologue. It is now exciting to me aswell.
  9. Jerk

Wait, huh? Why is that?
  10. Jerk

I would think something psychological manifests into something spiritual in the berserk universe. It is said that the spiritual realm is the human's mental world, where dreams and thoughts manifest into existence there.
  11. Jerk

Episode 310

If think a real arm helping him swing that sword around would make up for the loss of the prosthetic arm and its cannon.
  12. Jerk

How did SK know Guts was born from a corpse?

True. Just some wild speculations. I wouldn't doubt that Muira is going to surprise us when we get more info on the skull knight however.
  13. Jerk

Happiest moment in Berserk

I love that scene. Now imagine gut's reaction when Casca is actually restored, I think he would cry.
  14. Jerk

How did SK know Guts was born from a corpse?

Since were talking about Skull Knight speculations I had a thought of mine to share about him. I wonder if he's not emperor gaiseric, maybe void? This seems unlikely but the author has been known to throw a lot of interesting twists to the story. The skull knight hasn't revealed himself as...
  15. Jerk

Episode 310

I don't believe any magnet in those days is powerful enough to hold something as heavy as the dragon slayer, i would imagine it's more for support.
Top Bottom