Recent content by jp

1. J

Has Dark Horse brought the manga over here yet?

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the past 3 months and I am still yet to see any sign of the Berserk manga over here. :( On a side note, I know have 4 Skull Knight figures/statues. Yippee!!!!
  2. J

Behelit Purchasing Info

Re:BEHELITS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW! i guess thats what i get for not checking the site for a month or so... ah well... long as some uber rare Skull Knight thing doesnt go on sale somewhere and i miss it ill be cool. ;D
  3. J

Fan-Made Berserk RPG In The Works...

cool. cant wait to check it out. :)
  4. J

Behelit Purchasing Info

Re:BEHELITS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW! i guess they've sold out... i dont see 'em anymore... :'(
  5. J

How did you get into Berserk?

Dreamcast game... ive been hooked ever since. :)
  6. J

The Best Outtakes

"oohhh... i am the Hand of God... boogity boogity boo!!!!" "what is that thing? no really... ive never seen the show" ;D announcer guy is classic.
  7. J

Looking for Skull Knight merchandise

cool, thanks! i just ordered some statue from ebay... its a "resin" statue... something like that. id love to find that blood covered Skull Knight though... :)
  8. J

site for those who wish to buy & sell at yahoo Japan

what i would give for a Skull Knight bust... :o
  9. J

Looking for Skull Knight merchandise

Just wondering but can any of you point me towards some Skull Knight posters or any other Skull Knight related merchandise? I've already got the action figure that was released in the US as well as the key chain on its way. Any other info would be greatly appreciated. :)
  10. J

God Hand Guide Feedback Wanted

good job! i found it very informative. :)
  11. J

The Best Outtakes

i thought they were ok... the announcer guy and Femto were the only really funny ones though. :-\ although Casca did have her moment as Griffith's wife... ;D
  12. J

God Hand and hair fashion

Void has a frickin' brain-fro'...
  13. J

If you could have a new berserk game...

all i know, is that Skull Knight would damn sho' be a playable character. :) actually, i think Berserk would be great on the Gamecube. why? well, they could do something similar with Puck as they did with Tingle in Wind Waker... the main player would be using Gutsu (obviously) and...
  14. J

Berserk Over in the U.S.

ahhh... gotcha. all makes sense now. :) thanks. :) heres to hoping for SK in the 2nd season of Berserk... if it happens. :)
  15. J

Berserk in PlayStation 2

i just hope it also gets on the Xbox or Gamecube... seeing as how i dont, and never will, own a PS2. :(
Top Bottom