Recent content by Keratos

1. Keratos

Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo

Here is the site I used. I basically made it there and then after I got a randomized board I placed it over the template Aaz provided in Photoshop and fused them, but you can do it any way you want. You just have to make sure you change it to 5x5 and in the extra settings turn on the free space.
  2. Keratos

Thank you! I wonder if I should make a new bingo card for every new episode or keep using the same one but randomized, as I think many of the spots are general enough to fit for the entire continuation. Maybe I'll just modify it here and there as we go.
  3. Keratos

Hello everyone

I don't think this is a China specific problem, a quick browse through 4chan (or any imageboard) or even forums about general anime talk will give you similar or even worse examples. These are just the well known "online trolls" that just enjoy saying edgy stuff that get a strong reaction out of...
  4. Keratos

I feel like I could have made something much more interesting and fair, but since we're doing this mostly for fun, why the heck not? So here's mine. I made it with a bingo maker online that automatically randomized them and I placed them in the template @Aazealh provided us (thank you for that...
  5. Keratos

Damn I had a list ready of stuff I wanted to add, but you guys already said most of them. Though I have another one. -Ham-fisted "symbolism" that just means nothing.
  6. Keratos

Guts vs Zodd second fight by Noggi

Can't argue this is a talented person, but with the overuse of impact frames akin to modern One Piece, the attack being boosted to nonsensical levels and a slow motion shot every couple seconds... This feels nothing like Berserk. More like a typical modern shonen anime. Decent job though, maybe...
  7. Keratos

Adventures in YouTube

This entire thing feels like a bad LSD trip animated by a teenager that hasn't experienced a drug before. Guts from 5:02 is pretty close to my reaction to this :ganishka:
  8. Keratos

What's your game(s) of the year

Well... I honestly didn't play that many games that came out this year. But the 2 I did play were honestly some of the most fun I've had in years. These being Tears of the Kingdom, a game I've gone a lot back and forth on. Sometimes I felt it wasn't worth the wait, but then I play a bit more...
  9. Keratos

Volume 42 release

You actually made me go back and re-check my volume just to make sure I didn't miss anything, and for a while I thought I was wasting my time. But right before I gave up, I found that they added BARRELS (!!!) and boxes in the background of one panel from Episode 373. But yeah besides that and...
  10. Keratos

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

Recently Yoshihiro Togashi, mangaka of Hunter x Hunter and YuYu Hakusho, gave an interview where he talked about HxH's ending. He gave them a short ending "in case he passes away before he manages to end it himself", imo pretty much stating he doesn't want the manga to continue after his...
  11. Keratos

Episode 375

I feel like I would've looked at their work with a more positive mindset only if it wasn't BERSERK they were working on. If for example after Berserk they decided to either continue Duranki or start another manga, I'd gladly sit back and watch them grow as mangaka, progressively finding their...
  12. Keratos

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

I don't like the recent idea many fans have that all an anime needs to be good is a high budget. You can't just throw money at someone and expect them to give you something of quality. There are many things that need to be met, like a passionate team with proper respect for the source, a good...
  13. Keratos

Episode 375

All these pre-episode predictions are way more entertaining to read through than actually reading the new episodes :magni:
  14. Keratos

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

Oh wow, yeah never made the connection but they are similar. This isn't as similar, but his other look also has that long white hair (in most depictions) so...
  15. Keratos

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

Oh well that makes a ton of sense now. I (like many others), thought they were going to be adapting the entire thing, especially with their wording "We aim to create a proper 2D adaptation of the stories that have been neglected of this medium, starting from the beginning".
Top Bottom