Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo

I'd say it's pretty solid!
Thank you! I wonder if I should make a new bingo card for every new episode or keep using the same one but randomized, as I think many of the spots are general enough to fit for the entire continuation.
Maybe I'll just modify it here and there as we go.

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
Will be interesting to see if instead of just a line, people can craft an X, figure 8, or other black shape on their card.
Thank you! I wonder if I should make a new bingo card for every new episode or keep using the same one but randomized, as I think many of the spots are general enough to fit for the entire continuation.
Maybe I'll just modify it here and there as we go.
Nice, is it possible to share the link so others can print their own random cards?

the Bakiraka's mountain hideout (now a sprawling seaside city).
Isn't it the Kushan empire's capital? The previous episode did mention that they were in a new Continent. Or did they turn a village into a city and placed it outside of Midland, where it was supposed to be, just for the fuck of it? Still, i’s bad either way.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't it the Kushan empire's capital? The previous episode did mention that they were in a new Continent. Or did they turn a village into a city and placed it outside of Midland, where it was supposed to be, just for the fuck of it? Still, i’s bad either way.

Last time we saw Silat, Rickert and the others, they were headed for the Bakiraka's secret hideout. Now they're here. That's what I'm referring to.

This city hasn't been established at this point. We don't know what it's supposed to be. But it makes no sense for it to even exist, so that hardly matters. Falconia is meant to be mankind's last bastion, the only city left standing after the worlds were brutally merged. An impregnable mountain hideout inhabited by a deadly warrior tribe made sense as an exception to that rule. A sprawling coastal city does not.

Last time we saw Silat, Rickert and the others, they were headed for the Bakiraka's secret hideout. Now they're here. That's what I'm referring to.
I know you're referring to this, but this situation is so confusing that I don't know what to believe anymore. This continuation is so detatched from the original work that most of the time I just think that nothing they put on paper is in any way connected to the rules set by Miura. So it never came across my mind that this might be that village, seeing how it shoud've been something completely different from what we've barely seen.
This city hasn't been established at this point. We don't know what it's supposed to be. But it makes no sense for it to even exist, so it hardly matters.
I'm starting to get a headache the more I think about it. And I know for sure the next episode won't help.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I know you're referring to this, but this situation is so confusing that I don't know what to believe anymore. This continuation is so detatched from the original work that most of the time I just think that nothing they put on paper is in any way connected to the rules set by Miura.

I think they knew Miura intended for Guts & co. to meet up with the Bakiraka eventually (I mean who didn't, it's obvious). But they didn't know how or when, so they decided that having the group get captured by mistake would be a good enough way to force the encounter. But how could they make that happen? Well, just warp the Sea Horse elsewhere with magical fog and have Silat lead a big naval force. Oh and Daiba learned the ship would be there through fortune-telling. Mission complete!

I think they knew Miura intended for Guts & co. to meet up with the Bakiraka eventually (I mean who didn't, it's obvious). But they didn't know how or when, so they decided that having the group get captured by mistake would be a good enough way to force the encounter. But how could they make that happen? Well, just warp the Sea Horse elsewhere with magical fog and have Silat lead a big naval force. Oh and Daiba learned the ship would be there through fortune-telling. Mission complete!
Best storytelling ever!
They'll never explain the fog, will they? Don't they know that they're writing Berserk as if it is some generic fantasy manga where shit happens for no reason?

On a sidenote, I just remembered that in episode 374 Serpico called the Kushans boardind the ship "masters of infiltrarion" or something, maybe referring to the Bakiraka's village being inhabited by skilled assassins. So they really could've turned the village into a coastal city Falconia style (I guess the people at Studio Gaga really like coastal cities), and filled it with random Kushans instead of Bakirakas with unique designs.

Last edited:
Nice, is it possible to share the link so others can print their own random cards?
Here is the site I used. I basically made it there and then after I got a randomized board I placed it over the template Aaz provided in Photoshop and fused them, but you can do it any way you want.
You just have to make sure you change it to 5x5 and in the extra settings turn on the free space.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
On a sidenote, I just remembered that in episode 374 Serpico called the Kushans boardind the ship "masters of infiltrarion" or something, maybe referring to the Bakiraka's village being inhabited by skilled assassins. So they really could've turned the village into a coastal city Falconia style (I guess the people at Studio Gaga really like coastal cities), and filled it with random Kushans instead of Bakirakas with unique designs.

Well basically they don't seem to realize that the Bakiraka clan are an extremely small subset of Kushans who have been outcasts for centuries. They've also apparently forgotten that most of Ganishka's surviving troops are now serving in Griffith's army.

Well basically they don't seem to realize that the Bakiraka clan are an extremely small subset of Kushans who have been outcasts for centuries. They've also apparently forgotten that most of Ganishka's surviving troops are now serving in Griffith's army.
They don't seem to realize a lot of things.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, why not? @Keratos I took a few from you to pad it out, because I ran out of ideas. My fear was in getting 100%, so I added in some goofy stuff like the Crystal Beherit.

wallyep376bingo.png

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
My fear was in getting 100%
The dreaded bingo eclipse.

Perhaps some will end with shapes:
x
Square
Checkerboard
Figure8
+
Blackout eclipse

If anyone wants their own random bingo card, here is a generic listing you can plug in by either name or number.
Walter's version
1. Guts Falls
2. Magic Misused
3. Daiba Laughs
4. Fantasia Ignored
5. Dialogue Reused
6. Rickert Slaps
7. Caska Not Mentioned
8. Beast Misused
9. Confusing Action
10. Silent Gurus
11. Title is 4+ words