Recent content by kuroikagesoku

1. K

Dark Horse Releases

I just got 16 last night! its rather fantastic in terms of FX placement from what I can tell. Translation wasnt as free as 14 was with the whole "groovy" thing, but there is a little bit Very very awsome!
  2. K

A scene in volume 15 used in an Italian film

IM SORRY IM SORRY :judo: BUT THE TIME HAS COME HERE THEY ARE THE PICS!!
  3. K

Well i messed up big time I printed screen and now when i go to upload it its a black screen and i just deleted the torrent. :judo: im sorry guys ill start it up again!
  4. K

well its not as ball shaped as that still though strikingly similar
  5. K

Sorry guys im still looking for one this film is hard to find even on the internet my video store I :judo: might just have to go to
  6. K

im still looking In the mean time if anybody has the pic from VOL 15 im talking about that would be a huge help that way i wont have to scan mine when i get the screencap thanks!! :guts:
  7. K

I don't know if any of you have discussed this before but here goes: In the film La Vita Bella the main character Guido stumbles upon a pile of bodies in the mist. This pile of bodies looks very familiar to the pile Guts finds in the Mist valley where all the bug men sprout out of. Just wanted...
  8. K

Rosine, question about her sacrifice

well I honestly dont remember :serpico:
  9. K

ah well I haven't seen that yet ^^ Thanks for clearin that up
  10. K

Now according to the usual apostle process you have to sacrifice whats most important to you right? Well she sacrificed her parents right? That doesn't make much sence to me at all. Its so apparent that she cares about Jill more then her abusive parents. I don't see any reason that it shouldn't...
  11. K

Time line suggestion

Yeah I was kinda thinking that its really only be for people that are unfamiliar. Ive been getting about 5 or 6 friends into berserk so the timeline helps when the come to me confused but, your right.
  12. K

Time line suggestion

I was reveiwing the timeline and I thought ,"hey wouldnt it be nice if there are indications of what volumes are when" I think it would help people visuailze the timeline better in any case just a suggestion ^^
  13. K

Dark Horse Releases

Now I know im sort of new to this thread, and ive read pretty much all of the whole FX fiasco and up from there. My question would be "IF" we somehow managed to get them to remove FX boxes from the art in say vol 18 or somthing.( I know this is hoping for a bit too much) would they go back and...
  14. K

A dilemma for me

both very cool poses however I think im gonna go with the cannonball idea.......... kinda more like a slice through with 2 visible halfs that or just a rediculous like 8 person impalement/cut in half
  15. K

A dilemma for me

Hey im a super old member just stumbling over the site again and it has inspired me to create some berserk setches (im a bit of an artist) however Ive drawn guts all to many times and I belive I have exausted my poses. What I ask from you is a picture of Idea for me to draw. Also I will be...
Top Bottom