Recent content by Leeuwer

1. L

BERSERK Movie Posters

Re: BERSERK: THE MOVIE Posters Coïncidence ? http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/14310212557.jpg&s=f5 I immediately thought about this picture when I saw Wally's facial expression. Fantastic work Griffith ...
  2. L

Favorite Volume?

I don't like the use of the word "favourite" when talking about a specific Berserk volume, but the one I've read the most times is Vol.16. Guts' transition to the Beast is beautifully done. The fight with Roshinu is fantastic, but his speech to Jill and his breakdown afterwards in the forrest...
  3. L

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Agreed. Whenever the author of a series starts to pay too much attention to what fans want, instead of what he had in mind, things go very wrong.(see :Terminator 3, Aliens vs. Predator, Spawn the comic ..) Miura should keep doing what he is, and if he deems it possible to create a Berserk...
  4. L

Post your description of the Elf King

Ah, thank you.
  5. L

On further inspection, this is correct, and I had forgotten it. You lost me here. Explain, if you will.
  6. L

We cannot know for sure that Hanafubuku King has had input in the appearance or properties Skullknight portrays. However, it is likely. That would indeed prove to be curious. Puck wasn't there when Skullknight told Guts and Schierke about the King's power to accomplish this, though, and even...
  7. L

Personally I think Berserk introduced enough new characters lately, and there must be some twist of the plot to make his identity interesting. Together with Puck's suspicious behaviour, I suspect himself to be the King. Especially from his conversation with Guts in volume 23 : "If it was such...
  8. L

Places you hate

Yeah. Don't wear pink shirts.
  9. L

Sexy question

Where do you get this ? While it's possible Guts went to other women, while he loved one in particular(see Legends Of The Falls for similar affairs ... then shoot me for seeing it), love is pretty much the strongest thing that drives Guts, corny as it may seem. His love for the Hawks and for...
  10. L

Schierke pronounciation

You're correct. I don't know how to lay it out phonetically, but it sounds somewhat like this : sh - eer - keh. (pronounced more rapidly, of course) For the record : I'm not German, but I do speak it and live very near the country.
  11. L

Episode 262

Thanks, I missed that.
  12. L

Episode 262

Thanks for the episode Aazealh. Hmm.. Is Vandimion blaming the Guts party for the appearance of the tigers ? Yeah absolutely. The Guts we see now is different from the arrogant, rash egoist he once was ... not by that much, but he has grown in his social abilities and strategies, that's for...
  13. L

Seven swords

Ah thank you, that was exactly what I meant. It's been a while since I've seen that site, and apparently it's been taken off now, but there were a lot of peculiar parallels between that manga and Berserk. Apologies to Miura for conceiving that as one of his though ...
  14. L

Seven swords

Actually, the sword you're referring to looks more like Guts' sword from the Berserk Prototype ... of which I'm having trouble finding a picture right now. Also, in a certain comparison done by a Japanese site(which has now been taken off ... I hope I'm not the only one who's seen it), between...
  15. L

On star schmon star

Dear god the one with the car thief was just brilliant ...
Top Bottom