Sexy question

CnC

Ad Oculos
Femto the Raven said:
The disciple seduced and then devoured Corkus (or is it Cakas?)

Corkus

Femto the Raven said:
But there is no reason to belive he knew beforehand, she could have just come out of nowhere and offered him a little late knight pick me up and he went for it.

Since he is constantly being hunted by the Godhand I think it's safe to assume that as soon as she showed up he guessed her true identity and was prepared to off her. Simple as that.

The brand has the ability to warn guts (its only real benefit) as to being in an apostles presence. So him not knowing is unlikely. Guessing isn't necessary...

Femto the Raven said:
As far as Gut's sex life goes, yes Casca first, but after she refuesed him its possible he went to other women, although it is equally possible he just abstained. Lovin is not Gut's strong point, it just doesn't come easy to him.

Well theres no real doubt it happened, theres no use debating that. There it is, in black and white, guts screwing another girl. Whats the issue is whether or not this scene was out of character. It was this time period in Guts' life where the beast became prevalent, so to argue Guts was not in real control here is feasible.

Leeuwer

Out Of Will
Femto the Raven said:
As far as Gut's sex life goes, yes Casca first, but after she refuesed him its possible he went to other women, although it is equally possible he just abstained. Lovin is not Gut's strong point, it just doesn't come easy to him.

Where do you get this ?

While it's possible Guts went to other women, while he loved one in particular(see Legends Of The Falls for similar affairs ... then shoot me for seeing it), love is pretty much the strongest thing that drives Guts, corny as it may seem.
His love for the Hawks and for Casca is what causes his vengeful behaviour, and even love for Griffith ... although that is another highly debatable topic.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Femto the Raven said:
Isn't it a little presumtious to say "Oh well, Miura didn't really mean to have Guts having sex with the demon, he'd propably take that part out if he re did the manga"?

Yes, it's a bit presumptuous. That doesn't concern most of this thread though.

Femto the Raven said:
Corkus (or is it Cakas?)

Carcus and Corcas are the two most likely spellings. Nothing definite for now.

Femto the Raven said:
there is no reason to belive he knew beforehand, she could have just come out of nowhere and offered him a little late knight pick me up and he went for it.

No, that's impossible. Like CnC said, the Brand warns him whenever an apostle is nearby, and screwing one mustn't have been very pleasant.

Femto the Raven said:
Lovin is not Guts strong point, it just doesn't come easy to him.

See Leeuwer's reply. Maybe you should wait to talk about the characters until you've actually read the manga.

Top Bottom