Recent content by Lithrael

1. Lithrael

Vampira's colorings

I continue to be impressed at how much energy you are getting in there with your techniques. Bright bold colors and yet still fitting extremely well with the tone of the manga underneath. We've seen several people's color takes on some of these fan-favorite panels and yours are up there with...
  2. Lithrael

The art style in Berserk and its evolution over the years

The biggest inconsistency as such seems to me was just in the 2010s the style Guts’ face was drawn in evolved into a noticeably older look, possibly longer, definitely more gaunt, that I assume was meant to correspond to wear and tear from using the armor. It seems to me at some point Miura...
  3. Lithrael

Lith's colors & tutorials

Aw, thanks guys! Yo! Finally back with a Casca panel from 359. Woo! Giant size at http://lithrael.com/ig/albums/userpics/10001/casca359.jpeg
  4. Lithrael

Vampira's colorings

Wow, you have a great eye! These are dramatic and lively. You're getting maximum impact with every choice you've made. Very lovely and concise work.
  5. Lithrael

Movies you've recently watched

Just got around to seeing Alita. Though I don't think he's right for the part, I did really enjoy watching Christoph Waltz play Ido. It was cute as hell (maybe even... TOO CUTE). The sets and the art direction were pretty great. Perhaps less squalid than it could or should have been. Ed...
  6. Lithrael

Is there a black and white print of this image?

yoinked some color out to make this version, if you still need it. It still doesn't look like inks but it'd probably fit OK into a collage. http://www.lithrael.com/ig/albums/userpics/10001/gutsdvd13.jpg
  7. Lithrael

FloraCast Episode 2: Women's Berserk discussion

Great posts guys. Uniformly Beautiful Lady Captives! Yes, it's a very old tradition mega-popularized with slasher films in the 80s, the dissonant juxtaposition of intensely horrific things happening to very attractive people. It's certainly intentional, a shorthanded way to maximize...
  8. Lithrael

seasnipper's Art

Really nice! I like your water brushes, the look fits perfectly.
  9. Lithrael

seasnipper's Art

Aw nice! Subtle and soft. Like it a lot. Good choices.
  10. Lithrael

What are you watching? (television thread)

New Lost In Space: Yeah, agree. I remember being quite fond of the 60s one, especially Doctor Smith. This Doctor Smith is so relentlessly and non-amusingly irredeemable that it wasn't long before the whole family was just going 'ugh!!' every time the story went back to her. We actually...
  11. Lithrael

Episode 356

Lol, ok, yeah, on reflection it looks like you guys are right. Also having fun picturing them doing up the knots on their backs for each other.
  12. Lithrael

Episode 356

Boat snack! :troll:
  13. Lithrael

Episode 356

14. Lithrael

Episode 356

15. Lithrael

Episode 356

First panel:
Top Bottom