Recent content by Lithrael

1. Lithrael

Lith's colors & tutorials

Aw, thanks guys! Yo! Finally back with a Casca panel from 359. Woo! Giant size at http://lithrael.com/ig/albums/userpics/10001/casca359.jpeg
  2. Lithrael

Vampira's colorings

Wow, you have a great eye! These are dramatic and lively. You're getting maximum impact with every choice you've made. Very lovely and concise work.
  3. Lithrael

Movies you've recently watched

Just got around to seeing Alita. Though I don't think he's right for the part, I did really enjoy watching Christoph Waltz play Ido. It was cute as hell (maybe even... TOO CUTE). The sets and the art direction were pretty great. Perhaps less squalid than it could or should have been. Ed...
  4. Lithrael

Is there a black and white print of this image?

yoinked some color out to make this version, if you still need it. It still doesn't look like inks but it'd probably fit OK into a collage. http://www.lithrael.com/ig/albums/userpics/10001/gutsdvd13.jpg
  5. Lithrael

FloraCast Episode 2: Women's Berserk discussion

Great posts guys. Uniformly Beautiful Lady Captives! Yes, it's a very old tradition mega-popularized with slasher films in the 80s, the dissonant juxtaposition of intensely horrific things happening to very attractive people. It's certainly intentional, a shorthanded way to maximize...
  6. Lithrael

seasnipper's Art

Really nice! I like your water brushes, the look fits perfectly.
  7. Lithrael

seasnipper's Art

Aw nice! Subtle and soft. Like it a lot. Good choices.
  8. Lithrael

What are you watching? (television thread)

New Lost In Space: Yeah, agree. I remember being quite fond of the 60s one, especially Doctor Smith. This Doctor Smith is so relentlessly and non-amusingly irredeemable that it wasn't long before the whole family was just going 'ugh!!' every time the story went back to her. We actually...
  9. Lithrael

Episode 356

Lol, ok, yeah, on reflection it looks like you guys are right. Also having fun picturing them doing up the knots on their backs for each other.
  10. Lithrael

Episode 356

Boat snack! :troll:
  11. Lithrael

Episode 356

12. Lithrael

Episode 356

13. Lithrael

Episode 356

First panel:
  14. Lithrael

Will Casca return to Griffith?

It's one of the current Unanswered Questions, exactly what is going on with the Boy and/slash Femto. It's a complete cipher at this point because we haven't been shown any hint of Femto being concerned or distressed over the kid's solo forays. We haven't even been shown whether he knows...
  15. Lithrael

So i have this theory

The trouble with all the edgiest sacrifice ideas in Berserk is that the closest relationships are between people where one or both have already been sacrificed and so are apparently ineligible. And the runner-up relationships aren't close enough to have the narrative punch to make it...
Top Bottom