Recent content by luizao

1. L

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Wow, I don't know what to say it's been a while since I posted here the last time and I was never an active user but these are terrible news. I feel like Berserk is one of those stories that really changes people, many people on this forum know it and that's my experience too. It really...
  2. L

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 79

Sorry for being a month late, I've been a bit busy lately. Timestamps: 00:00 Intro 03:55 Overall impressions 07:35 Translating Manga panels into Anime 10:14 Expanding merchandise 12:55 Show direction 16:56 Guts' Behelit origins unexplained and the bar scene 20:31 The Demon Tree (The Shit...
  3. L

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 11

Well this thing is almost over finally. Is the series having good reviews or a lot of viewers in Japan? I guess a continuation to this adaptation depends on this show and I have no idea how things are going over there.
  4. L

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 78

Very nice podcast! :ubik: Timestamps Episode 346 00:00 Introduction 01:16 Sovereign of the Flower Storm (Gender) 05:36 SFS (Character Design) 08:45 Ivarella attitude 10:45 Inhabitants of Elfhelm 14:57 Elves and magic users relationship 19:00 Scale of the tree+Origin of elves 21:23 SFS vs God...
  5. L

Episode 346

Thank you as always Aazealh and Puella! I think translating all this gender issues is hard, of course its a mistake but some Berserk fans are overreacting about this. Knowing all this, don't you think that the Sovereign of the Flower Storm name should belong to a Queen instead of a King...
  6. L

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 77

Good job guys, I really enjoyed this podcast. This episode clarified a lot of old questions and theories of the community and your way to discuss it really helps, thanks :ubik:. Timestamps: 00:00 Introduction Episode 345 01:45 Initial impressions 04:58 The common room (+Cats & Chess in...
  7. L

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Something inside me died with the "Pause Button" thing XD. It was one of the most awkward moments of the chapter and the clang sound was a bit too much.
  8. L

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Well at least it can't be worse XD. To be honest we already knew they were going to ruin the first episodes lets see if the arc they have planned to show is at least decent.
  9. L

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 76

Good job guys, I'm sorry to hear about Griffith I hope he is ok :griffnotevil:, at least we have Grail she did it great :). Regarding the anime I share everyone's opinion about CGI and the disappointment of the predictable short Black Swordsman and Lost Children skipping all the linking points...
  10. L

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Bravo for the first scene with that music :ubik:.
  11. L

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Found this on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk 21/9 release date?
  12. L

Episode 344

A big concern I've had for the last few months is the time skip part of Elfhem. We will know after the japanese translation but I don´t know how to interpretate the pun about Puck missing. Was it because he is one you don't care about in the island or because it was a really short time? And yes...
  13. L

Episode 344

Thank you guys as always. Time to enjoy monthly episodes is back! :badbone:
  14. L

Sorry, it was an answer from D&D about the origin of Hodor's name, when George explained them where do it come from. Of course it might be different in the future book but maybe its similar to the TV series.
  15. L

I think that is one of the few ones confirmed by George :ganishka:
Top Bottom