Recent content by lye

1. L

Punk-o-Matic

i made these three a few weeks ago 9---------------7777777770--0---0---0-0-0877777777770---0---0---1---1---0-8788889779-8---8---8---8---8---8---8---8---8---8---8---8-------a---a---a---a---8---8---8---c-6--a-------2-8-2-9-2-2---------122-122-121212-118-a18-9888-a---888-a---1212-12-12-8-8a--...
  2. L

Im Tired of everything

you should read his other books first though, i like the movie better then the movie, the ending wasnt as cool, but other parts like the way the narrator meets taylor in the book is weird, and i didnt like it that much. if you liked fight club, you should read survivor, its his best book in my...
  3. L

Japan: A Beacon of Hope

ill stick with my orange plastic cap gun, thankyou
  4. L

black swordsman vs spiderman

geek...
  5. L

Episode 235

Re:Episode 235? wouldnt his shadow be upside down if he was facing her?
  6. L

Im Tired of everything

........uh?...... ...get a punching bag?
  7. L

Im Tired of everything

yeah, but for a hollywood movie, it was pretty crazy.
  8. L

Im Tired of everything

i think surviver is the best. the super bowl scene is the coolest thing iv ever read. choke was ok, lullabye wasnt that bad, and fight clubs pretty close to the movie, atleast as far as book-to-movie movies go.
  9. L

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

without a doubt the most messed up moment. one second theyre playing, the next theyre inpaling each other, and then the dead revert back to human bodies. and that one guy who was like "adult attack!" or whatever it was and stung the other one. it just freaked me out, the whole lost children ark...
  10. L

The hidden city

maybe theres a portal that leads to idea! i dont know, i was rereading vol 9, or 10, or whichever one when it is talked about in and was wondering that myself. it does sound rather important so we might not find out until close to the end.
  11. L

First episode of tv series/manga

i just thought that the people who made the anime put it in there to foreshadow or something, but then again the part where guts sees femto and screams ''griffith" had the same effect. i remember wondering about it to, but then i read the manga, and dont really care anymore. i think it was just...
  12. L

Karma banning.

what does good karma do?
  13. L

Your review on the Berserk Dreamcast game.

yeah, it needed to be a lot longer. it would be cool if you could play as other characters in the new one. and i hope they have a better save system too. i liked the dreamcast game, i agree with ZODDGUTS because, i hate it when you have to hit the bad guys a bunch of times to kill them, and the...
  14. L

A formal apology.

and why did you make this theard?
  15. L

Marc Diraison (Guts!) at AnimeNEXT!

i guess i was wrong
Top Bottom