Recent content by MASTER-AMIR

1. MASTER-AMIR

Inoue Takehiko: The LAST Manga Exhibition

Today after so many years I find out about this "inoue the last manga exhibition". I read it here and one manga website uploaded all pages. I Cried man, deeply touched my heart. can't find a word to describe how wonderful was this ending story.:judo: One of my cousins lives in south Korea I...
  2. MASTER-AMIR

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

Mine is like Shaved Azan.
  3. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 364

OMG, I can't believe it, It's happening
  4. MASTER-AMIR

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace, Mirura. I will never forget you and your masterpiece work. thank you
  5. MASTER-AMIR

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Herbert von Karajan-Brahms The Four Symphonies. When I listen to this album, I do not understand how time passes.
  6. MASTER-AMIR

Official Slam Dunk thread

What great news. I hope the voice actors of the anime series are present in this movie. My guess is that it's about their last match with the Sannoh team. But if it is a college years, that would be great. I prefer the same.
  7. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 362

The last part of your comment made it very difficult for me to wait. :azan:
  8. MASTER-AMIR

Your favorite everything

Favorite movie: The Matrix Favorite book: Lord of the Rings Favorite TV-show: Young Pope (s1) Favorite anime: Gintama Favorite cartoon (western): Samurai Jack Favorite Game: The Witcher 3 Favorite Album: Bloodborne + Dlc soundtrack Favorite manga: Berserk
  9. MASTER-AMIR

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

A few days ago, the Twitter page of the Young Animal released a poll that contained four Berserk illustration. The one who voted most will be released (Clear file illustration Something like that) in a special edition " Young Animal Zero" September 9. Maybe it's about the 30th anniversary?
  10. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 358

WOW.I'm so hyped.
  11. MASTER-AMIR

The only anime that I watching these days

The only anime that I watching these days
  12. MASTER-AMIR

POLL: Guess Miura's 'Next Project'

According to the recent interviews Miura are very seriously focused on the Berserk. so I doubt that the next project is unrelated to Berserk If he wants to be unrelated, we should not wait for reveal it soon. I would love to have a new light novel about the past of Skull Knight or Zodd. Or the...
  13. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 358

You Made My Day.Thanks!:judo::guts:
  14. MASTER-AMIR

Your Top Games of the Last Decade

2007: Halo 3 2008: Grand Theft Auto IV , Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 2009: Dragon Age: Origins ,Halo 3: ODST 2010: Red Dead Redemption ,Halo: Reach,God Of War 3 2011: Dark Souls , The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dragon Age 2 2012: Mass Effect 3, Far...
  15. MASTER-AMIR

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Soundtracks by Ramin Djawadi :guts: The army of the Death Truth Casterly Rock
Top Bottom