Recent content by MASTER-AMIR

1. MASTER-AMIR

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

A few days ago, the Twitter page of the Young Animal released a poll that contained four Berserk illustration. The one who voted most will be released (Clear file illustration Something like that) in a special edition " Young Animal Zero" September 9. Maybe it's about the 30th anniversary?
  2. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 358

WOW.I'm so hyped.
  3. MASTER-AMIR

The only anime that I watching these days

The only anime that I watching these days
  4. MASTER-AMIR

POLL: Guess Miura's 'Next Project'

According to the recent interviews Miura are very seriously focused on the Berserk. so I doubt that the next project is unrelated to Berserk If he wants to be unrelated, we should not wait for reveal it soon. I would love to have a new light novel about the past of Skull Knight or Zodd. Or the...
  5. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 358

You Made My Day.Thanks!:judo::guts:
  6. MASTER-AMIR

Your Top Games of the Last Decade

2007: Halo 3 2008: Grand Theft Auto IV , Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 2009: Dragon Age: Origins ,Halo 3: ODST 2010: Red Dead Redemption ,Halo: Reach,God Of War 3 2011: Dark Souls , The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dragon Age 2 2012: Mass Effect 3, Far...
  7. MASTER-AMIR

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Soundtracks by Ramin Djawadi :guts: The army of the Death Truth Casterly Rock
  8. MASTER-AMIR

Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

Happy Birthday!,Miura. Wishing you all the great things in life :badbone:
  9. MASTER-AMIR

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I do believe they saw feedback of Berserk anime in Anime Expo :guts: I feel they will release Lost Children OVA type soon.
  10. MASTER-AMIR

Volume 38 Release

Yes absolutely
  11. MASTER-AMIR

Volume 38 Release

Berserk Vol 38 sold 170k in 3 days :ubik:. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-29/japanese-comic-ranking-june-20-26/.103776
  12. MASTER-AMIR

Volume 38 Release

Re: New cover design + volume 38 cover I think The new changes in Berserk its not cool enough :sad:
  13. MASTER-AMIR

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Not bad.better than 1st Pv, Guts face is much like the first poster of the anime. Susumu Hirasawa song was Awesome.
  14. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 342

Wow I cant express my feelings. So many years.... :judo: But something that bother me. Presence of Izama in group... I hope she dose not stay with them for long.
  15. MASTER-AMIR

Dark Souls III

In interview which has been published by Gamespot made by Hidetaka Miyazaki : Q:You draw quite heavily on Berserk and have said repeatedly that you're a big fan of it. What else is in your well of inspiration? A:The roots of my fantasy ideas are in Sorcery, by Ian Livingstone and Steve...
Top Bottom