Recent content by Mokred2

1. M

Serpico vs Griffith

you maybe right about the "Gatts all out on Serp thingy" but Gatts did know that Serp was going to attack when he turns around, so Serp dident get any advantage there and i dunno what you mean with the " fires 20 + arrows per sec" thingy.
  2. M

Serpico vs Griffith

Serpico dident let Gatts use the crossbow in the second fight so we know that Gatts cant hit Serpico with it. Serpico would win... Gatts dident even go all out on griffith on the hill but he did go all out on Serpico dosent that say all?
  3. M

What happen after...

they will find a guy there that know stuff about the brand and tell them to kill griffith if they want to get rid of the brand ;D
  4. M

Guts vs Zodd, Hill of sword, man vs beast

the cannon suck!!! why? he can only fire one shot and he cant kill his enemis with it. The only "real" battel Gats had any use of his cannon was in the battel with Roshinu all the other battels he could have killed the enemy much easier with two hands.
  5. M

Guts vs Zodd, Hill of sword, man vs beast

lol this thread is hilarious ;D ;D do you really think Gatts would swing the Dragon slayer worse with to hands? I have a katan and swing it much better with one hand but thats a katan, and i dont think i have so much power in the swings when am only using one hand. i also have a really big...
  6. M

Griffith the enchanter

dosent it prove that locus is an apostel ???
  7. M

The Rainbow Behelit

lol ;D ;D ;D hitchhikers guide to the galaxy kick ass
  8. M

Griffith the enchanter

whats that suppose to looke like ???
  9. M

Explain the prophocy.

hehe i think i should have read it before i posted it sorry.
  10. M

Could this happen?

lol ;D ;D thx Aazealh
  11. M

Could this happen?

i got that impression by Flora, so thats why i assumed it. and how do i get "Quote from: Walter on January 19, 2003, 09:27:47 AM" over the quote?
  12. M

Explain the prophocy.

Schierke is talking about it in vol 22 ch8 p 170-172 dont know if it helps.
  13. M

Body Count? ? ? ? ?

in the anime he kills 166 that you can see and i calculated on it and got 449 kills to the eclipse. and remmember i did this a year ago so i can be a littel wrong especially "449" ;D i counted the manga to but cant find the paper.
  14. M

gatts and the behelit

no its not there in the manga.
  15. M

Could this happen?

i think only humans can become apostle.
Top Bottom